What do ya'll think of this "Schmo" Vs Helen Yee situation?

Yeah, I don’t begrudge either of them doing their thing and enjoying it.

I just can’t take anyone seriously when they do bathroom mirror selfies.

1 Like

I personally like the Schmo’s interviews because he asks questions to fighters that they may not answer honestly to others.

Good for him that he hooked up with Helen.

Sorry, I consider hot to be a 9 or a 10. I’d say she’s 7 or 8 depending on how you do your scoring. Big breast, if head, long face, nice body but no butt.

I’ll never understand guys who get angry when someone doesnt agree with them on how hot a woman is. Especially when it’s one that you’ll never touch.

As for who im tagging, why do you care? Obviously you’re not tagging anyone otherwise you wouldnt be on the internet obsessing over a woman who has no idea you exist. Chase some pussy, chase your dream but stop chasing me me kid.

Like i said. Stop chasing me. Lol.

LOL ahhh ok so on the “Handsome Couch” meter only a 9 or 10 is considered hot. Thanks for clarifying. It’s astonishing that clowns with absolutely zero self awareness like you actually exist in the world. 99.99999999% percent of the population would consider Helen Yee to be “hot” but to you she’s only average. Everyone makes fun of guys like you. Everyone. But go on believing they’re laughing with, not at, you. Now get back to your sweaty lipped, cankled fat chick Romeo.

j0jdfxfylx801

This guy is really upset that I dont have the same opinion about another man’s woman as he does Lol.

tenor-1

Never heard of either of them. Looked them up and I don’t really see the appeal. He’s a blatant Nardwuar clone and she’s a younger hotter Tracy Lee. Props to them for getting after it, but I would rather see something new.

Well, at least someone agrees with me on the Tracy Lee similarity…

Helen is hotter than Tracy imo.

1 Like

She’s got an outstanding body and a great rack. Face isn’t up to much mind…