What fighter would you like to see JUICED to hell?

Anderson Silva.

Would love to see him fight at 235 of muscle.

Fedor without question, put him on GH and steroids and watch the beat downs that he would hand down.

jeff glover!

Jens Pulver.

Can you imagine? 

Josh Barnett... Oh, wait that didn't work well for him.

Giant Silva and throw in some extra GH for good measure.

Wand

iceman420 - Kenflo

or bj

GC111 - Not sure what everybody's smoking but BJ Penn on roids would gas out in the first round.

Yes, but it would be a helluva first round.

Georges St. Pierre...oh wait...

gonna have to roll with my man kyle maynard on this one..

BUFF NUBS FINISH FIGHTS

Fedor

Joe Daddy, Tiago Sylvia, GSP, Mark Hunt

"(Fighter name)... oh wait"

We get it. You're fucking Hi-Larious! :|

When I saw this thread I said to myself, I know what'll slay 'em. I'll name a guy who's an obvious juicer. Then I'll just sit back and count the LOLs and the "I see what you did theres."

KnockedOffMyFeetByNateTheElite - Miguel Torres

+1. I'd like to see a swoll, ripped up Torres fighting at MW.

JiuJitsuLifeMH - BJ PENN
Thread closed.

i was thinking the same thing

HELWIG -  "Personally I'd like to see the UFC send Wand to Japan and juice him to the limit, and have him fight 5 180lb Japanese cans in 1 night."

Youre clearly repeating things youve heard others say, trying to be funny/gain approval.

People actually around for Wand's career in Pride remember him coming over and being cautious as hell, going the distance with guys he would have had no problem crushing.

Then him being paired with Henderson coming off of the RINGS 32 Man Mega Tournament victory. Wand was all over him and gave him his first loss. The very next fight he destroyed Sakuraba who was the #1 PfP fighter in the sport.

From there WAND did not lose for like 5 straight years. He beat Sakuraba twice more, for a sickening 3 stoppage victories over one of the best ever to play the game. Beat Kondo, Mirko but had to accept a no decision draw, Yoshida, Arona, Fujita, Mezger, TWO DISGUSTINGLY VIOLENT KO WINS OVER RAMPAGE.

Wand fought everyone put in front of him, including HWs and kicked almost all of their asses.

Exactly when were all of these Pride fights where Wandy was "cautious as hell?"

NOBODY! Its for pussies who lack skill and try to cheat their way to winning through shooting themselves up with drugs.
Why would you want to see anyone use that shit

All of them