What happened to cyborgs muscles?

Passes a drug test and muscles disapear... Hmmmm? Pass a drug test and gets dropped multiple times... Hmmm? Passes a drug test and loses... Hmmmmmmmm? Leave her in invicta! Or maybe she can go fight rampage since she has bigger balls then her manager.

so then Rhonda has nothing to worry about, right?

First off I don't know how to post pics....

Tito doesnt manage her anymore, his job is now to confuse her as a cornerman.

she has been drug tested outside of this past one. why didnt you put in your facts that she said she has cut out weight training in order to try and make 135? cause that will be her next fight(135 title fight invicta i think)

Ronda would arm bar her in the first. Without the juice she ain't got shit. I want to see a rematch with Gina without the sauce. Gina mounts her again and this time tko's her. 

man meets fate - she has been drug tested outside of this past one. why didnt you put in your facts that she said she has cut out weight training in order to try and make 135? cause that will be her next fight(135 title fight invicta i think)

Because that's wrong... Lol she won't fight at 135 till later this year and said she would defend her title before moving down. She is a chump without the sauce. Her striking is the furthest thing from technical. She never had ko power she just overwhelms her oppenet with punches in bunches. 

Her flat footed walk forward and clinch approach will land her on her back with her arm cracking and snapping in a match with Ronda. 

Dale_Gribble_BJJ - 
Se7enout - 

Passes a drug test and muscles disapear... Hmmmm? Pass a drug test and gets dropped multiple times... Hmmm? Passes a drug test and loses... Hmmmmmmmm? Leave her in invicta! Or maybe she can go fight rampage since she has bigger balls then her manager.

Wait till you see Vitor in 6months.

I can't wait to see that transformation. They should have him fight bisping for #1 contender. Not because I'm a fan of bisping but I think bisping takes it and would set up bisping vs wiedmen in the uk live only on fightpass!

The fighter she faced was 32-0
Muay Thai is a different game and she still gave her a good fight.

You are right about her "clean" size
The really sad news in today's mma is many many people have used PED'S.

If her and Ronda never fight it is all bullshit. Ronda said she will go to 135 for Gina. People on both sides making excuses and talking smack.

Bottom line is whether or not she was dirty at this point does not matter. They fight or Ronda is not the real champ
There are only a handful of people who can even fight with Ronda and Cyborg is one of them

man meets fate - "she has been drug tested outside of this past one. why didnt you put in your facts that she said she has cut out weight training in order to try and make 135? cause that will be her next fight(135 title fight invicta i think)"

Cyborg says a lot of things...

She was 7 pounds overweight for the Akano fight because of her period.

Took a supplement from a guy she didn't know (who just so happened to leave the country after she tested positive).

Her doctor won't let her drop to 135 because it would risk her health and chances of having kids in the future.

All that talk about dying at 135? Just a misunderstanding because of the language barrier. She can now make 135, but her doctors will only let her do it for 3 fights.

Tito was supposedly had nothing to with her career anymore, yet there he was in her corner last night.

My new favorite? She's supposedly working to fight at 135, but is walking around currently at 165+ (with 4% body fat).

Dale_Gribble_BJJ - He has an ass like my neighbor. Blue Namer Please

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8tkX9rtomX9iY8TRSKM5lm7goL_uPkhEy-PEjJIpy6DfmqsvfxQ

We no longer have to suffer in silence, get me my orthotic!

Se7enout - 

Or should I say she doesn't look that different muscle-wise.

I think it is a shame that some people want to derail one of the few relevant female mma fights, simply due to their moronic fanboyism.

Wriggling Grunion - 

I think it is a shame that some people want to derail one of the few relevant female mma fights, simply due to their moronic fanboyism.

Well said

shes trying to lose wait op your an idiot Phone Post 3.0

DTW's Power Bottom - 
Dale_Gribble_BJJ - 
Se7enout - 

Wait till you see Vitor in 6months.

He will look like Affliction era Vitor again

Vitor is not signed up for any fights, so there aren't any commissions to random test him. I don't see what is to stop him from juicing hard for the next half year, until his next fight is announced.

Pitbull3744 -
Pitbull3744 -
forrestfan - so then Rhonda has nothing to worry about, right?
Exactly should be a breeze for her Phone Post 3.0
Set it up Danar Phone Post 3.0
Danar is from Star Trek TNG
His first name is Roga (Rogan)? Phone Post 3.0

jmont - shes trying to lose wait op your an idiot Phone Post 3.0
Oh boy lol Phone Post 3.0

Wriggling Grunion -

. Phone Post 3.0

she still looked very muscular and is probably still on juice, its not like the tests cant be beaten

Se7enout -

Ronda would arm bar her in the first. Without the juice she ain't got shit. I want to see a rematch with Gina without the sauce. Gina mounts her again and this time tko's her. 

you had me at "Gina mounts...". Phone Post 3.0