What happened to cyborgs muscles?

WuDaddy -
jmont - shes trying to lose wait op your an idiot Phone Post 3.0
Oh boy lol Phone Post 3.0
oh boy what? everyone knows shes trying to drop down to 135
besides she doesnt even look like she lost muscle she just looks lean like she lost a bit of weight Phone Post 3.0

Se7enout -

Ronda would arm bar her in the first. Without the juice she ain't got shit. I want to see a rematch with Gina without the sauce. Gina mounts her again and this time tko's her. 

lmao at gina beating cyborg, delusional. Phone Post 3.0

Double

jmont - 
WuDaddy -
besides she doesnt even look like she lost muscle she just looks lean like she lost a bit of weight Phone Post 3.0

This he was talking about:
shes = She's
wait = weight
your = you're

If you are going to call someone an idiot, please learn to spell or you will look like the idiot.

Shut up, shill.

Se7enout -

Passes a drug test and muscles disapear... Hmmmm? Pass a drug test and gets dropped multiple times... Hmmm? Passes a drug test and loses... Hmmmmmmmm? Leave her in invicta! Or maybe she can go fight rampage since she has bigger balls then her manager.

I was with you until the getting dropped part, I don't think steroids help your chin. Phone Post 3.0

This is what I hate about the shills! Rather than shill their product, they hate on everything and everyone not associated with them....

Chris is getting sexy Phone Post

I ate them when she wasn't looking. Phone Post 3.0

Her chin is going. She was like rocked and blanked 5 times in this fight. Phone Post

Se7enout -

Passes a drug test and muscles disapear... Hmmmm? Pass a drug test and gets dropped multiple times... Hmmm? Passes a drug test and loses... Hmmmmmmmm? Leave her in invicta! Or maybe she can go fight rampage since she has bigger balls then her manager.

That wasn't MMA, that chick would have done worse to Rhonda Phone Post 3.0

Cyborg would have been finished in the first if it was MMA... Lol

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
jmont - 
WuDaddy -

This he was talking about:
shes = She's
wait = weight
your = you're

If you are going to call someone an idiot, please learn to spell or you will look like the idiot.
lol grammar on the ug, thats funny Phone Post 3.0

Chulio -
Wriggling Grunion - 

I think it is a shame that some people want to derail one of the few relevant female mma fights, simply due to their moronic fanboyism.

Well said
2nd that Phone Post 3.0

After watching her fight with Gina again I don't think she can beat Ronda Phone Post 3.0

man meets fate - she has been drug tested outside of this past one. why didnt you put in your facts that she said she has cut out weight training in order to try and make 135? cause that will be her next fight(135 title fight invicta i think)
Because his thread would have gotten less hits.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

She was still throwing that girl around pretty easy in the clinch. A few times she did it with zero technique and just arms. Phone Post 3.0

CindyO - 
man meets fate - she has been drug tested outside of this past one. why didnt you put in your facts that she said she has cut out weight training in order to try and make 135? cause that will be her next fight(135 title fight invicta i think)
Because his thread would have gotten less hits.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

What I do to piss you off Cindy? Anyway... I didn't say that because she said she would defend her 145 title fight at 145 in kick boxing and then move down. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure she said that in multiple interviews. 

Shaun

Known UFC shill is a UFC shill.. Phone Post 3.0

She has lost muscle mass but she still hits hard. Cyborg fought a 7 time Muay Thai world champ last night...now 8 time. Baars is so good she couldn't even get a Thai fight....last night was her first thai fight in 4 years.
I would love to see 'The Ronda' step in the ring with Baars.
The Ronda vs. Cyborg is a fight we all want to see. I would want the Ronda to win but I still think Cyborg is too strong for her. Phone Post 3.0