What happened to cyborgs muscles?

dhughes - You do come off as a "shill" when you post like this.

But I still give you credit for that Fightpass comment a few days back. lol

Anyway, she didn't look much smaller to me and she is dropping to 135 so...there isn't anything to see here.

I talk shit on the ufc when I think they are being shitty. I don't try to shill, I just love MMA and 90% of MMA is ufc. 

Se7enout - 

Anyway, she didn't look much smaller to me and she is dropping to 135 so...there isn't anything to see here.

I talk shit on the ufc when I think they are being shitty. I don't try to shill, I just love MMA and 90% of MMA is ufc. 

Why don't you post all of this under your Watch Bellator on Spike username?

Se7enout -
CindyO - 
man meets fate - she has been drug tested outside of this past one. why didnt you put in your facts that she said she has cut out weight training in order to try and make 135? cause that will be her next fight(135 title fight invicta i think)
Because his thread would have gotten less hits.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

What I do to piss you off Cindy? Anyway... I didn't say that because she said she would defend her 145 title fight at 145 in kick boxing and then move down. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure she said that in multiple interviews. 

Shaun

You haven't pissed me off, 7. Why else would you omit the fact that Cyborg has been trimming down to make a run at 135? I know you know because you, too, are very active here. The only thing I could think of to answer his question was that it would have resulted in less feedback (whatever I said). No biggie.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

CindyO - 
Se7enout -
CindyO - 
man meets fate - she has been drug tested outside of this past one. why didnt you put in your facts that she said she has cut out weight training in order to try and make 135? cause that will be her next fight(135 title fight invicta i think)
Because his thread would have gotten less hits.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

What I do to piss you off Cindy? Anyway... I didn't say that because she said she would defend her 145 title fight at 145 in kick boxing and then move down. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure she said that in multiple interviews. 

Shaun

You haven't pissed me off, 7. Why else would you omit the fact that Cyborg has been trimming down to make a run at 135? I know you know because you, too, are very active here. The only thing I could think of to answer his question was that it would have resulted in less feedback (whatever I said). No biggie.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Emotions aren't portrayed in text... Lol. No I Actualy didn't know she already started sliming down. I thought she was defending her title first. If that's the case I apologize cyborg.

Wriggling Grunion - 
Se7enout - 

Why don't you post all of this under your Watch Bellator on Spike username?

Oh come on man that shtick is getting old already.

ranier wolfcastle -

she still looked very muscular and is probably still on juice, its not like the tests cant be beaten

Could be but you act like if she was off she would lose all her gains over night... She did look noticeably smaller.

Ronda beats her ass at 135 all day Phone Post 3.0

DTW's Power Bottom - 
ufc98newb - 
DTW's Power Bottom - 
Dale_Gribble_BJJ - 
Se7enout - 

Passes a drug test and muscles disapear... Hmmmm? Pass a drug test and gets dropped multiple times... Hmmm? Passes a drug test and loses... Hmmmmmmmm? Leave her in invicta! Or maybe she can go fight rampage since she has bigger balls then her manager.

Wait till you see Vitor in 6months.

He will look like Affliction era Vitor again

Vitor is not signed up for any fights, so there aren't any commissions to random test him. I don't see what is to stop him from juicing hard for the next half year, until his next fight is announced.

get used to this look again.

WuDaddy -
jmont - shes trying to lose wait op your an idiot Phone Post 3.0
Oh boy lol Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Se7enout - 

LOL @ "I just love mma". You cheer for an MMA org to go out of business, that isn't what an MMA fan does. Everyone knows you are a shill.

TzTinkle -
Dale_Gribble_BJJ - He has an ass like my neighbor. Blue Namer Please

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8tkX9rtomX9iY8TRSKM5lm7goL_uPkhEy-PEjJIpy6DfmqsvfxQ

We no longer have to suffer in silence, get me my orthotic!
It's a medical device for gods sake, he should join a support group. Phone Post 3.0

Chulio - 
Wriggling Grunion - 

I think it is a shame that some people want to derail one of the few relevant female mma fights, simply due to their moronic fanboyism.

<br />
<span class="User-214110" id="userPost48888416">Well said</span></blockquote>

Seriously, while she's clearly an abuser, what a dumb fucking OP this shit is

She looks virtually the same, particularly when considering her anticipated weight class shift, and she's an MMA fighter who just lost to the female kickboxing equivalent to Mike Tyson. AS, Pettis or any other elite striker in MMA would be lucky to last a full fight with the best of the best male boxer or kickboxer

Only the absolute dumbest person could see that loss and think it means anything other than Cyborg is a nutcase who wanted to test herself. There's a smart and legitimate way to criticise Cyborg and then there's this drivel

Wriggling Grunion -

I think it is a shame that some people want to derail one of the few relevant female mma fights, simply due to their moronic fanboyism.

My problem with her and her fans is she is the first fighter in UFC history to be offered a title fight coming right off a steroid suspension. Then turn it down and leave the organization entirely while claiming the current champ is ducking. It takes special kind of blinders to not see who is the one really ducking. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight, Ronda would still crumble. She was hurt by a few shots from the last fight and rumour has it her opponent was 75% jello