What happened to diazs' dad?

I've read Wikipedia and Google a shit load of articles on them. I cannot for the life of me find what the story on his pops is.

He stuck around long enough to get his mom pregnant with two boys, did he die? Jet? What happened? Phone Post 3.0

I was actually going to make a thread about the Diaz's parents. What do we know about them?

I wanna know what sort of household could produce such characters. Phone Post 3.0

who cares.. these things have harden the steel and determination of many fighters..

mom.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/44/4c/59444c8d09391af917ec8b12f488d01e.jpg looks white. i seem to recall their dad is mexican

maybe he didnt stick around, hence they speak only english?

I'm friends with their mom on fb and she posts pics of their grandparents and pics of Nick/Nate when they were younger all the time. I've never seen anything about their father though. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure I read somewhere they had different father's?? I can't find it anywhere. Phone Post 3.0

If people knew beforehand their mom was white they would have had a bigger fan base I think.

Did you see the movie Creed? The Diaz brothers did not want to make a name from their famous father.

Isn't there a Diaz sister as well? Where's she? Phone Post 3.0

JO_BLO - If people knew beforehand their mom was white they would have had a bigger fan base I think.
They're white themselves if all we're going off is skin color, which is pretty much all we do go off these days..

As far as them having different dads, they look damn similar for that to be the case Phone Post 3.0

Mom looks chicano, gueritos

JO_BLO - If people knew beforehand their mom was white they would have had a bigger fan base I think.
1st. STFU
2nd. You can tell by looking at them they are at least half white
3rd. They have a huge fan base no need to bring racism in where there isn't any.
4th. STFU Phone Post 3.0

They have massive fan bases in comparison to any other non championship fighter.

Gsp vs nick was his biggest ppv outside of UFC 100 Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle - 

mom.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/44/4c/59444c8d09391af917ec8b12f488d01e.jpg looks white. i seem to recall their dad is mexican

maybe he didnt stick around, hence they speak only english?

Motherfucker! See, I knew it all along............all this Stockton talk is a bunch of bologna. Nick is repping the Quebec 579 bitches!

He's fucking Conor's mom. Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne - Isn't there a Diaz sister as well? Where's she? Phone Post 3.0

Correct. The Diaz brothers have a sister.

There dad is in their life. I've seen pics Phone Post 3.0

trobinson21 - Awwwww Nate beat OPs hero so he has to make it personal on a message board.

I wonder what Conors dad thought as his son dove for a takedown after getting busted up before he gave up his neck to get out of the beating he was taking? Irish pride my ass. Phone Post 3.0
Wtf? I saw no ill will in his post. Just because you're a fan of one doesn't mean you have to hate the other. Despite what you see on the UG. It's a legit question and you're just being a dick. Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne - Isn't there a Diaz sister as well? Where's she? Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne

Yes you are correct, Nina is Nick and Nate's sister. I am not sure if she is older or younger than Nate but she looks like Nick's twin. In my opinion,  Nina, Nate's girlfriend and Mom Diaz are pretty low key but from what Mom posts on social media she is extremely proud of her children and Nick and Nate treat her like the queen that she is.  I have seen several photos of a gentleman I believe to be Mr Diaz Sr I come to that conclusion because he looks like his children. The photos are with Nick and Nate as adults so no idea of the relationship they have.