What happened to diazs' dad?

I'm sure I remember layzie saying he met nicks dad when he went to his house when he first started to interview them, it was a thread about 2010/2011 I believe? Phone Post 3.0

Maybe the reason its not public is because they truly prefer to keep their private lives private.

I know its rare in todays day and age, but I kind of like it that way.

The Little Axe Murderer - There dad is in their life. I've seen pics Phone Post 3.0
Their*

Retard. Phone Post 3.0

trobinson21 - Awwwww Nate beat OPs hero so he has to make it personal on a message board.

I wonder what Conors dad thought as his son dove for a takedown after getting busted up before he gave up his neck to get out of the beating he was taking? Irish pride my ass. Phone Post 3.0
Hahahah vtfu. He did beat my hero. Phone Post 3.0

D241 -
1800champagne - Isn't there a Diaz sister as well? Where's she? Phone Post 3.0

Correct. The Diaz brothers have a sister.

I'm pretty sure the sister could kick the crap out of me Phone Post 3.0

I think if they wanted to talk about it, they would have. They obviously had a rough childhood and it's not really anyone's business. Phone Post 3.0

Seems like a bunch of nosey touch butt playing pool noodle ninjas up in this bitch muthaf**er WAT 209 represent muthaf**er WAT

EddiePain420 - thier dad was a MS-13 gang member, he got shot in a drive by, in an interview nick also talks about his friend getting blasted by a 45 cal over the mexican gang rivalry
Northern California is nortenos, they don't reply the trece. They represent the 14 for the letter N for nortenos (northerners) Phone Post 3.0

GangBangedByThe209 - 
EddiePain420 - thier dad was a MS-13 gang member, he got shot in a drive by, in an interview nick also talks about his friend getting blasted by a 45 cal over the mexican gang rivalry
Northern California is nortenos, they don't reply the trece. They represent the 14 for the letter N for nortenos (northerners) Phone Post 3.0

you live up to your screen name quite nicely - VU

and please people - don't make shit up about peoples homelife FFS 

sgotwalks -
ranier wolfcastle - 

mom.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/44/4c/59444c8d09391af917ec8b12f488d01e.jpg looks white. i seem to recall their dad is mexican

maybe he didnt stick around, hence they speak only english?

Motherfucker! See, I knew it all along............all this Stockton talk is a bunch of bologna. Nick is repping the Quebec 579 bitches!

LOL Phone Post 3.0

Looks like Nate has one hell of a hard on in that picture with his mom. Looks like he's packin something savage down there Phone Post 3.0

Uni man -
JO_BLO - If people knew beforehand their mom was white they would have had a bigger fan base I think.
1st. STFU
2nd. You can tell by looking at them they are at least half white
3rd. They have a huge fan base no need to bring racism in where there isn't any.
4th. STFU Phone Post 3.0
1. VTFU Uni

2. That's is all. Phone Post 3.0

GangBangedByThe209 - 

I doubt the "Skrap pack" are Norteno or sureno if even gang related at all. Why would nortenos call themselves scraps? They arent Norte or sur. Just some dudes repping where they come from.

UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 

I doubt the "Skrap pack" are Norteno or sureno if even gang related at all. Why would nortenos call themselves scraps? They arent Norte or sur. Just some dudes repping where they come from.
Never said they were gangsters. Just educating the little homie on California Mexican gang culture... motherfucker Phone Post 3.0

Joey Diaz

GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 

Never said they were gangsters. Just educating the little homie on California Mexican gang culture... motherfucker Phone Post 3.0

Just dropping some more knowledge here. You said they rep 14, nah dude. They rep 209 which just happens to be Norte Califas. The Diaz's get called gangsters all the time by people who don't know the culture. The more you know.

UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 

Just dropping some more knowledge here. You said they rep 14, nah dude. They rep 209 which just happens to be Norte Califas. The Diaz's get called gangsters all the time by people who don't know the culture. The more you know.
THEY AS IN NORTHERN CAKIFORNIA CHOLOS !!! Are you simple? Phone Post 3.0

GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 

THEY AS IN NORTHERN CAKIFORNIA CHOLOS !!! Are you simple? Phone Post 3.0

He is not simple, he is correct.

I don't know if the Diaz brothers ever had any gang affiliation.

But got you to suggest that just because someone is from northern California they would represent Norte, is factually incorrect. There are rivals to Norte in northern California too; Surenos, etc.

It's simple.