What happened to diazs' dad?

"for" you

Card - 

I love this photo - havent seen it in a while - get the VU muthafuka WAT 209 bitches

onepunchJD -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
EddiePain420 - thier dad was a MS-13 gang member, he got shot in a drive by, in an interview nick also talks about his friend getting blasted by a 45 cal over the mexican gang rivalry
Northern California is nortenos, they don't reply the trece. They represent the 14 for the letter N for nortenos (northerners) Phone Post 3.0

I doubt the "Skrap pack" are Norteno or sureno if even gang related at all. Why would nortenos call themselves scraps? They arent Norte or sur. Just some dudes repping where they come from.
Never said they were gangsters. Just educating the little homie on California Mexican gang culture... motherfucker Phone Post 3.0

Just dropping some more knowledge here. You said they rep 14, nah dude. They rep 209 which just happens to be Norte Califas. The Diaz's get called gangsters all the time by people who don't know the culture. The more you know.
THEY AS IN NORTHERN CAKIFORNIA CHOLOS !!! Are you simple? Phone Post 3.0

He is not simple, he is correct.

I don't know if the Diaz brothers ever had any gang affiliation.

But got you to suggest that just because someone is from northern California they would represent Norte, is factually incorrect. There are rivals to Norte in northern California too; Surenos, etc.

It's simple.
Wtf is wrong with you guys. When I say "they" I'm referring to the gangbangers that are Mexican and live in northern California. Not Diaz. You simple mofokers Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/14/9327767/nick-diaz-opens-old-wounds-on-a-dark-day-in-his-career

Just read this again. Damn, that's some sad shit.

Norte, Surenos, MS-13

Those gangs ain't got SHIT on Los Locos homie

GangBangedByThe209 - 
onepunchJD -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
EddiePain420 - thier dad was a MS-13 gang member, he got shot in a drive by, in an interview nick also talks about his friend getting blasted by a 45 cal over the mexican gang rivalry
Northern California is nortenos, they don't reply the trece. They represent the 14 for the letter N for nortenos (northerners) Phone Post 3.0

I doubt the "Skrap pack" are Norteno or sureno if even gang related at all. Why would nortenos call themselves scraps? They arent Norte or sur. Just some dudes repping where they come from.
Never said they were gangsters. Just educating the little homie on California Mexican gang culture... motherfucker Phone Post 3.0

Just dropping some more knowledge here. You said they rep 14, nah dude. They rep 209 which just happens to be Norte Califas. The Diaz's get called gangsters all the time by people who don't know the culture. The more you know.

He is not simple, he is correct.

I don't know if the Diaz brothers ever had any gang affiliation.

But got you to suggest that just because someone is from northern California they would represent Norte, is factually incorrect. There are rivals to Norte in northern California too; Surenos, etc.

It's simple.
Wtf is wrong with you guys. When I say "they" I'm referring to the gangbangers that are Mexican and live in northern California. Not Diaz. You simple mofokers Phone Post 3.0

That's the part that's not accurate.

There are mexican gang members in northern California who are rivals of Norte.

Norte is the majority. But there are plenty of Surenos, etc. too.

Lazye posted a story about the first time he met Nick. In that story he mentioned hanging out with them and their dad, who is apparently a lot like them. Phone Post 3.0

GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 

Yeah, dude. I got that. You weren't calling them gangsters. You weren't very clear and a lot of people do call them gangsters I was pointing out that its highly unlikely they are Norte or sur if they had any affiliation at all. OnepunchJD was pointing out that there are also many other gangs all over, and just because it's Nor Cal doesn't mean every g in the 209 is Norte. Calm down. Lol

UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 

Yeah, dude. I got that. You weren't calling them gangsters. You weren't very clear and a lot of people do call them gangsters I was pointing out that its highly unlikely they are Norte or sur if they had any affiliation at all. OnepunchJD was pointing out that there are also many other gangs all over, and just because it's Nor Cal doesn't mean every g in the 209 is Norte. Calm down. Lol
Don't we have an OGer who is a sureno?

I think his screen name is cholo2000 or something like that , maybe he can clear things up for you guys Phone Post 3.0

dios -
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 

I think his screen name is cholo2000 or something like that , maybe he can clear things up for you guys Phone Post 3.0
Megacholo

He's a homeless dude Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks -
dios -
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 

Megacholo

He's a homeless dude Phone Post 3.0
Yes! Megacholo....he's a cool guy as well Phone Post 3.0

^^^wtf why is he homeless? Or has he always been? Phone Post 3.0

dios -

That's cool but I don't need it cleared up for me, since I'm from Sacramento and former gang member.

And don't ask which gang because I was a teenager and it doesn't matter.

But all of this is pretty much common knowledge if your from the area.

Im not The Diaz brothers father, but they're sister calls me daddy. Phone Post 3.0

UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 

I'm calm, was just imitating Diaz Phone Post 3.0

Uni man -
JO_BLO - If people knew beforehand their mom was white they would have had a bigger fan base I think.
1st. STFU
2nd. You can tell by looking at them they are at least half white
3rd. They have a huge fan base no need to bring racism in where there isn't any.
4th. STFU Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

LOL

VUs all around.

GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 
UpperdoG -
GangBangedByThe209 - 

I'm calm, was just imitating Diaz Phone Post 3.0

Alright motherfucker.. 4:20 rolls around and you're calm as shit now or whatever. Have a VU lol

Mnnndiaz209 is their mom's instagram and there is some family pics that shows their dad or step dad. Phone Post 3.0

Nosy ass mother fuckers

fuck you