What happened to diazs' dad?

TTT for the Diaz clan... Phone Post 3.0

This is getting weird

spirello - Nosy ass mother fuckers

fuck you
. Phone Post 3.0

EddiePain420 - guys i was just trolling i didnt mean to turn this into a mexican gang thread.

I knew you were bro. Only reason I fed a burrito is because the Diaz Bros are just regular ass dudes, like the rest of us who happened to have grown up in a town known only for railroads, cattle and meth who chose to fight for family first and dig themselves out of the gutter. What else can you do? They are not gangsters like some would portrait. They stand their ground like every man should. Solid motherfuckers from the heart of '49er country.

EddiePain420 - guys i was just trolling i didnt mean to turn this into a mexican gang thread.

GiGA -
ranier wolfcastle - 

mom.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/44/4c/59444c8d09391af917ec8b12f488d01e.jpg looks white. i seem to recall their dad is mexican

maybe he didnt stick around, hence they speak only english?

Nick & Nate really seems legit, good human beings.

And from this pic I can feel legit love they have for their mom. That's genuine happiness & smile right there, I should know personally, I love my mom so much.

Kinda reminded me of Jared Leto moment in his Oscar win speech couple years ago, this pic is legit heartfelt.

I'm superfan of Nick and now Nate too more than ever to be honest, hope these homies continue fight & inspire legions.
Woah that's like the gayest comment ever Phone Post 3.0

You guys know MS13 is not a Mexican gang right? Phone Post 3.0

goob9 - Mnnndiaz209 is their mom's instagram and there is some family pics that shows their dad or step dad. Phone Post 3.0
She has a picture with Nick and his pops. Some one asks if that's his dad she replys yes. Has a Gracie fighter hoodie at a triathlon. guy is also in some way nate Phone Post 3.0

Unseen - You guys know MS13 is not a Mexican gang right? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah they are a handicapped gang like the crips (crippled). They are guys that have Multiple Sclerosis Phone Post 3.0

Nobody knows what Multiple Sclerosis is anyways, this is America keep it real...............

GangBangedByThe209 - 
EddiePain420 - thier dad was a MS-13 gang member, he got shot in a drive by, in an interview nick also talks about his friend getting blasted by a 45 cal over the mexican gang rivalry
Northern California is nortenos, they don't reply the trece. They represent the 14 for the letter N for nortenos (northerners) Phone Post 3.0

born and bred 209. there's a shitload of scraps here. wtf you talking bout? check the sonora corrections center(a shitload het sent there because honor farm and the like are full of the remnants of the N.F. and the leaderless Nortenos that are scattered everywhere after the N.F. was broken up. also south side modesto, or anywhere else all over the 209. from la eme to ms13, they been here.

Unseen - You guys know MS13 is not a Mexican gang right? Phone Post 3.0

didn't start out that way but a shitload of mexican american/migrants sure do claim the fuck out of it. Most mexicans that aren't nortenos join la eme with all the paisas.

Boy named syndrome Phone Post 3.0

Boy named Sue syndrome Phone Post 3.0

You guys really can't find pictures of dude?

It's not that difficult, but I am not sure if this is their blood Father or not.

Their Grandpa on the Mom's side looked like a bad motherfucker in his prime, bet he is where they get their fighting side.

Back in the day.

A photo posted by @mnnndiaz209 on

^^Their Grandpa. 

D241 -
1800champagne - Isn't there a Diaz sister as well? Where's she? Phone Post 3.0

Correct. The Diaz brothers have a sister.

Nick looks like the kid from wonder years there Phone Post 3.0

Are any of these gangs accepting applications? And which has the best benefits? Phone Post 3.0

LOL at all the UG gang experts...