What happened to diazs' dad?

xaeo - Are any of these gangs accepting applications? And which has the best benefits? Phone Post 3.0

LOL

No benefits but lots of perks.

GoodFkhim - Nobody knows what Multiple Sclerosis is anyways, this is America keep it real...............

Nice first post, and screen name.  I think/hope I'm going to like you.

Back in the day.

Who recognizes this bad ass?

D241 -

Who recognizes this bad ass?

Awesome Phone Post 3.0

I_HeardThat - 
goob9 - Mnnndiaz209 is their mom's instagram and there is some family pics that shows their dad or step dad. Phone Post 3.0
She has a picture with Nick and his pops. Some one asks if that's his dad she replys yes. Has a Gracie fighter hoodie at a triathlon. guy is also in some way nate Phone Post 3.0

Her Instaaccount seems to be on the Nate bandwagon. LOL:

GiGA -
ranier wolfcastle - 

mom.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/44/4c/59444c8d09391af917ec8b12f488d01e.jpg looks white. i seem to recall their dad is mexican

maybe he didnt stick around, hence they speak only english?

Nick & Nate really seems legit, good human beings.

And from this pic I can feel legit love they have for their mom. That's genuine happiness & smile right there, I should know personally, I love my mom so much.

Kinda reminded me of Jared Leto moment in his Oscar win speech couple years ago, this pic is legit heartfelt.

I'm superfan of Nick and now Nate too more than ever to be honest, hope these homies continue fight & inspire legions.
good post vu Phone Post 3.0

CDarwin - 

Where did you get this?  That looks like it could be their dad.

JO_BLO - If people knew beforehand their mom was white they would have had a bigger fan base I think.

Are you retarded?

CDarwin -

That's their cousin Nico, he did some time and ended up getting shot a few years back, ended up losing his index finger

He now sells State Farm insurance in the LA area Phone Post 3.0

Card -

This is one of my favorite MMA related pictures ever. Nick Diaz is a born fighter. As is Nate. Phone Post 3.0

Who would hook up with their sister? Arianny Celeste she is not. But I bet she'd shit talk you in the sack like a motherfucker.

Their mom looks younger than I expected.

Luv 2 eat ur peach - Looks like Nate has one hell of a hard on in that picture with his mom. Looks like he's packin something savage down there Phone Post 3.0
God Damn! You are such a flaming faggot. Phone Post 3.0

papagaio - Who would hook up with their sister? Arianny Celeste she is not. But I bet she'd shit talk you in the sack like a motherfucker.
Both Diaz' would whoop your ass for such disrespect Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

Back in the day.

If that's their dad, I'll be damned if he doesn't look like Gilbert...lol Phone Post 3.0

DIAZ STOLE ME LUCKY CHARMS - I've read Wikipedia and Google a shit load of articles on them. I cannot for the life of me find what the story on his pops is.

He stuck around long enough to get his mom pregnant with two boys, did he die? Jet? What happened? Phone Post 3.0

Lose a SN bet ?

LotionInTheBasket -
D241 -

Back in the day.

If that's their dad, I'll be damned if he doesn't look like Gilbert...lol Phone Post 3.0
That's racist, are you saying all Mexicans look the same?.. Phone Post 3.0