What happened to Mark Miller v. Deray Davis?

tumn - Thinking maybe one of the fighters had something happen?

Yes.

Both fighters had something happen. It's called Strikefarce being bad for the sport.

As I said before, Strikeforce should try their damnedest to get these guys on the ShoMMA on Nov. 20th. Horrible to work hard, cut weight, be a professional and then get shafted like that.

This is worst story I have read in awhile. These guys are out money from the fight and sponsors, I believe both guys are local so probably had quite a few people there to see them fight. Strikeforce should be questioned hard on this by the media.

Same thing happened to Ray Lizama and Justin Levens at Affliction. I wonder if it's an M-1 thing since both times it's happened they were a part of it.

Strikeforce had prelims run late for Billy Evangelista / Marlon Sims and they held it after the main event. I wonder if they changed policy.

terrible. 

Hopefully they move the fight to the next challenger series, which is 20th November.

Derrick Noble - This is worst story I have read in awhile. These guys are out money from the fight and sponsors, I believe both guys are local so probably had quite a few people there to see them fight. Strikeforce should be questioned hard on this by the media.

TTT for Ariel asking the tough questions!

ttt

ttt so people know how Strikefarce operates

NateTurnedMaiaLightsOff - terrible. 

Strikeforce does some good things, but this is complete bullshit. I feel bad for these guys, not just for missing the fight, but bc both were local and probably had quite a few people in attendance to see them fight.  They should get their win bonuses and some sort of extra bonus as well.

ttt

It's sad that this place has been over-run by Strikefarce paid posters.

Holy fuck that sucks.

TTT for some answers from Strikeforce

That's horrendous. Scott Coker should be ashamed of himself.

ttt

I literally can't believe they let that happen. I would never fight for the organization again if they pulled that.

Fletch F Fletch - That's horrendous. Scott Coker should be ashamed of himself.

Scott Coker should have paid them double their showing money.

Coker knows, that the fight is the easy part for these fighters.  Its training everyday for your whole life. to get these opportunitys to fight, which is the hard part.

It's like working an entire shift, but the computer didn't recognize you clocked in so you don't get paid.

Bullshit!