What Happened To Travis Brown?

Well Browne started very well but i guess he was thinkin about ronda and mainwhile Get KO

https://goo.gl/images/VpQXnX

I have a theory that Edmund, Ronda, and Travis are all either on some weird cult type religion like Scientology OR they are all 3 on drugs together and may be doing Pizzagate type sex stuff with each other. It's the only explanation.

He's the Tim Boetsch of the division he got a couple of big wins but was never really top but somehow got in the top 5.

Misaki - I have a theory that Edmund, Ronda, and Travis are all either on some weird cult type religion like Scientology OR they are all 3 on drugs together and may be doing Pizzagate type sex stuff with each other. It's the only explanation.
Lol

Miguel cro cop - He's the Tim Boetsch of the division he got a couple of big wins but was never really top but somehow got in the top 5.

disrespectful to the barbarian imo...

Travis should start thinking about an exit strategy.

I'm surprised Rogan didn't mention it.

Acidic - 

Sad how little the understanding of MMA is by some of these "Elite UFC" fighters.

How the fuck do you go to a boxin gym and train MMA?

Ronda did not start at GFC. In fact she started off from an MMA gym in North Hollywood called Hayastan MMA. I know ive said this a million times but people forget her roots. The gym is litteraly down the street from me right now. Gokor and Gene teach it. They also have a boxing coach from Britain that has a very solid understanding of converting boxing into MMA (dont know if hes still there).

People havnt learned from AA going to train at Roaches full time?

You would be surprised a lot of UK guys train in boxing gyms.

stateside kinda of unheard of mostly because outside of a few gyms boxing trainers still look down on mma.

I live next to you there are better gyms than hayastan in so cal.

Try the combination fried rice from Ruan pair (thai town) with a side of Red curry (spicy) over white rice.

Heaven.

Bojack Horseman -
Miguel cro cop - He's the Tim Boetsch of the division he got a couple of big wins but was never really top but somehow got in the top 5.

disrespectful to the barbarian imo...

Travis should start thinking about an exit strategy.

I'm surprised Rogan didn't mention it.

I meant no disrespect i mean they're mid level fighters (which there is no shame) who got a couple of big wins so they're fighting above themselves.

flemingo -

Thats some sick Pan Flute playing. Great video.

I think he needs his wife and kids to have the confidence he requires to walk to the cage feeling that he has dotted the i's and crossed the t's, he has had a vulnerable look on him since everything went to shit in his family life and let's be honest...a spoiled, childish, stroppy bad tempered Ronda stomping about or going into fortnight long sulks because someone didn't shower her with the appropriate amount of attention when she bumped into them in Starbucks does not fill the void of a solid woman at your back every day and that "DADDY!!" Explosion when you put the key in the door coming home from work/gym.
He seems like the kind of lad who needs that in his life.

Miguel cro cop - He's the Tim Boetsch of the division he got a couple of big wins but was never really top but somehow got in the top 5.

You should have to fight Boetsch in a fucking phone booth, for that comment ya fuck.  

BalloonBollicks - I think he needs his wife and kids to have the confidence he requires to walk to the cage feeling that he has dotted the i's and crossed the t's, he has had a vulnerable look on him since everything went to shit in his family life and let's be honest...a spoiled, childish, stroppy bad tempered Ronda stomping about or going into fortnight long sulks because someone didn't shower her with the appropriate amount of attention when she bumped into them in Starbucks does not fill the void of a solid woman at your back every day and that "DADDY!!" Explosion when you put the key in the door coming home from work/gym.
He seems like the kind of lad who needs that in his life.
Good insight

JunkieDog -
Miguel cro cop - He's the Tim Boetsch of the division he got a couple of big wins but was never really top but somehow got in the top 5.

You should have to fight Boetsch in a fucking phone booth, for that comment ya fuck.  

Because i said he's not top 5? Said reality is some people end up fighting the top and ruining records and eventually getting cut because of a few big wins.

He's going back to basketball.

Edmund promised' Travis he could train him into an NBA -level shooting guard bro. TMZ  says Cavs and Warriors have already expressed interest.

Target_the_Gash -
ranier wolfcastle - 

trav broke his ankle kicking bb

^this

I thought I saw the BB check TB's first kick and a massive goose egg blows up on his ankle within the first few seconds of the fight (or whenever the first kick was). Haven't rewatched yet so I don't have an exact time but I thought it looked pretty brutal and I thought he was going to have much more problems with it. It looked like it was causing him mobility issues and then he just said fuck it and started kicking Lewis again. I thought he looked pretty good until he got KTFO'd, best version in a while. On JRE they mentioned his leg issues from the hamstring tear in the Silva fight which I wonder about too. I'm not trying to make excuses for the guy but I think many people rush to harsh judgements about these athletes when the reality is this spectacle we witness is so difficult to participate in that it is almost impossible for many to comprehend.

long time lurker first time caller btw

Yea that was kind of what I was going for with this thread. hopefully to get some rational breakdowns of what could really be going on instead of just boiling it down to edmond or ronda or what ever other easy to process vague shit people are citing.

so thanks for doing that.

To me it seemed like a very winnable fight for travis until he made the mistake of backing up against the fence and letting Derrick tee off on him instead of circling out. To many punches got through the small mma gloves and then he gave the fight away going for that bad throw that ended up with Derrick on top of him. He looked gassed at that point.

Coach Edmund is a helluza drug

Joey_Diaz_Army -

He's going back to basketball.

Edmund promised' Travis he could train him into an NBA -level shooting guard bro. TMZ  says Cavs and Warriors have already expressed interest.

Rofl

Edmond, Rousey, and getting brutally KOd doesn't help.

Athleticism will get you to the big show, but you simply need more vs top 5 caliber fighters.

If he stayed with Jackson, he'd likely be much better.

Edmund had an amazing track record of making extraordinary athletes look like amateurs. He's like having prime Anderson Silva for an opponent, only instead of an opponent he's your coach, and he's just as dangerous to you.