What height is Joe Rogan really?

Athletes are the worst at lying about height. Just finished football recruiting with my kid and it was amazing how many "6'6 290" guys are actually 6'4 and 260.

cruz is listed at 5'8 depending on their shoes joe looks shorter then him

https://youtu.be/M2F47blAxeY

Cruz is taller, so Joe must be 5"6

Taco muncher - Interesting. Just tuned in to the UFC 210 prelims about 15 minutes ago and caught the Kamaru Usman/Sean Strickland fight.

Rogan interviewed Usman afterwards and although Usman was wearing a ball cap and is listed as 6' tall, Rogan only looked about three inches shorter.

He probably has his special 'fight night' lifts on. They're about 3" inches, so that would give you your 5'9.

Tall enough to have a 17 yr old son.

A lot of fighters/celebs lie about their height. I'm a legit 6'2" barefoot, and when I met GSP I was easily six inches taller than him.
But I met Ryan Bader that same day, he's listed at 6'2" but he seemed huge, at least an inch or two taller than me.

FlyinHawaiian - 
Taco muncher - Interesting. Just tuned in to the UFC 210 prelims about 15 minutes ago and caught the Kamaru Usman/Sean Strickland fight.

Rogan interviewed Usman afterwards and although Usman was wearing a ball cap and is listed as 6' tall, Rogan only looked about three inches shorter.

He probably has his special 'fight night' lifts on. They're about 3" inches, so that would give you your 5'9.

That very well could be the explanation.

Southpaw'd - According to someone on the Model's ep of Fear Factor, the girls couldnt stand close to Joe cause he said " get these giants out of my light". She also said part of the filming Joe was standing on a milk create.
I urst out laughing at this

akbar87 -

cruz is listed at 5'8 depending on their shoes joe looks shorter then him

This Cruz was noticeably taller than him last night

EddiePain420 -

joe is a legit 5'8. ronda rousey also claims to be 5'8 but joe is a couple inches or more taller than her.

and eddie alverez claims to be 5'9 but conor is 5'9 and towered his midget ass .

chad mendes claims 5'6 and conor said its more like 5'4.

rampage claimed 6' but was 2-3 inches shorter than nick diaz who is 6'

these ufc fighters lie about thier height.

That makes Wanderlei 5'6"