What if GSP loses....

Serra is GSPs kryptonite. GSP will be visited by Dr. Phil @ the hospital
after this fight.

I love how people act like Serra threw one big haymaker to end it, remember GSP actually rolled over on his stomach and started tapping because he had enough.

GSP had an idiot for a boxing coach. I can't wait till all you Serra nut huggers are shut up once and for all.

^^^^Shut the fuck up KKM!!

Hawkeyez is correct! I like GSP but I gotta feeling that Serra is in his head and that will make the differnce.

Oh he's in GSP's head all right. :)

But not in the way that you think. There is a fire burning in Georges right now. He will get his belt back. Then he will go undefeated until that fire dies down. Serra should just give Georges the belt now, and not even show up.

At least when Serra gets beat he wont turn over and tap before the ref stops it.

Well, hopefully mazzagatti will be reffing so GSP can't get Brock Lesnar'd by serra again.

When serra loses, the only fight left that he could sell would be Hughes.

"It would be hilarious because soon after, we would have Karo as UFC champ. "

Very much true. And that would lead to the WW belt being passed around a lot in that case. Karo would take it from Serra (repeating his dominating win), Fitch would take it from Karo, and then Hughes could take it from Fitch, setting up GSP-Hughes 4.

GSP will put the hurt on Serra.GSP is on a mission.

You sure you want to do that?

I think Georges has all the physical capabilities in the world but he has shown a mental weakness more than once. I think it's suspect and this will be the biggest test of his MENTAL abilities, not physical.
I like GSP and am a big fan but I still think Serra has a big advantage in the mental game. Cant wait to see it either way!

Hi Crookzie!!

Crooklyn,
I also think Serra has a shot at the repeat upset but GSP will be altogether more focused and prepared, with that said how about a Screen Name bet, I have GSP.

If I'm not mistaken I think EM and her are already betting but it's not confirmed.

dont be silly!

He won't turn on his stomach and tap because he will already be unconscious.

I got GSP. Who wants it?

Well ok. But lets do it for the regular screen name bet length of 30 days. I like you, and don't want to kick your ass that bad.

If you accept the 30 day bet, your new screen name will be "CanadaRocks". If you want to go ahead and change it now to get it over with quicker, that is acceptable.

For the record. I have only ever done one other screen name bet since I have been using this EvilMaster screen name. I bet on GSP over Hughes in their second fight. So you will be the second "CanadaRocks" screen name that GSP has created here. :)

"are you worried you might be my slave for 3 months? Is that why you won't take the 3 month bet?"

EvilMaster the merciful.

Done deal. Thought I kind of feel bad. You do realize that this fight is literally 90/10 in favor of GSP destroying Serra. Are you just tired of your screen name?

Forget "canadarocks" make it "GSPloveslave" or "IlickGSPsshorts" or
something.