What is Francis Ngannou's age? (real age)

FatBuddha -
Card - 

That pic is from late 70s AT EARLIEST. Assuming little Ngannou is 4 years old in the pic and it’s taken in 1978, he’d be 43 today. No way that guy was 29 two years ago as he claims.

have you ever seen pictures of Russians from the 90s. everything looks like it is from a period 20 years earlier. 

FatBuddha -
United Yorkie Rescue - 
FatBuddha - 
United Yorkie Rescue - 
FatBuddha - 
United Yorkie Rescue - 
FatBuddha - 
Card - 

That pic is from late 70s AT EARLIEST. Assuming little Ngannou is 4 years old in the pic and it’s taken in 1978, he’d be 43 today. No way that guy was 29 two years ago as he claims.

How do you know when that photo was taken? Did you live in Cameroon in the 70’s and 80’s, or just an expert on African fashion of the decades past?

I’m a human being who was born in the early 70s who has a brain and can therefore estimate from obvious cues.

What are the obvious cues in this photo that indicate it was taken in late 70’s (when you were still a small child FWIW…)

Numerous photographical artfifacts indicating a non-digital photo from that time period as well as fashion and architetural features of the room Sherlock. Analyze everything and type your contradictory opinions if you disagree.

Obviously it's a non-digital photo... what tells you it's a non-digital photo from 1978 as opposed to 1988? Dad's suit? Mom's dress or purse? Vinyl flooring? Backdrop curtain?

bell bottom cut on the pant leg of father. Are you a millenial?

Brah, those aren’t bell bottoms. I’m also wondering if you think they tear buildings down every ten years. 

dhughes - 
Card - 

He's clearly AT LEAST 17 in this picture and judging by the floor, clothes, and backdrop I'd take a VERY educated guess this is the late 1920s.  So...do the math...

I mean in all fairness, this pic could be from the late 1960s from all we know. Assuming that it’s from 1969 and Ngannou is 6 in that pic, he’d be 55 today. That’s not completely out of the realm of plausibility with how he looks.

Uhtred Ragnarson -
VladimirPoopin -
Uhtred Ragnarson -
Xxxtra_4skin -

It depends on if he is trying to come over on a "refugee" boat or if he is trying to collect social security after being accepted.

Seems like a good dude, though....let him keep doing his thing as long as he passes his drug tests. If he is 44 and still clobbering everyone but Stipe (and hopefully Black Beast,) then all the more power to him!

Dude he's clearly juiced to the fucking gills lol. 

Beast of a fighter though. That much is for sure.

No he’s not. It’s called superior genetics. 

Lol fuck off brah.

Hes got subcutaneous injection marks all over his chest and stomach. 

Listen brah, if he fails a drug test then you can talk shit. Otherwise brah, he’s clean. And he doesn’t not have injection marks anywhere brah

People don't understand that different regions could be separated by like 30 years of technology and 50 years of fashion. That photo doesn't prove anything.

VladimirPoopin -
Uhtred Ragnarson -
VladimirPoopin -
Uhtred Ragnarson -
Xxxtra_4skin -

It depends on if he is trying to come over on a "refugee" boat or if he is trying to collect social security after being accepted.

Seems like a good dude, though....let him keep doing his thing as long as he passes his drug tests. If he is 44 and still clobbering everyone but Stipe (and hopefully Black Beast,) then all the more power to him!

Dude he's clearly juiced to the fucking gills lol. 

Beast of a fighter though. That much is for sure.

No he’s not. It’s called superior genetics. 

Lol fuck off brah.

Hes got subcutaneous injection marks all over his chest and stomach. 

Listen brah, if he fails a drug test then you can talk shit. Otherwise brah, he’s clean. And he doesn’t not have injection marks anywhere brah

Lol. He's using.

Deal with it. 

United Yorkie Rescue -
FatBuddha - 
Card - 

How do you know when that photo was taken? Did you live in Cameroon in the 70’s and 80’s, or just an expert on African fashion of the decades past?

That pic could easily be from 87. I mean Cameroon is known for having the latest fashion and all. I think it’s offensive to make fun of any guy trying to get somewhere in life. The guy came in 10 lbs lighter than his light fight so he’s making some adjustments. Yorkie gets a vote up if they meant something.