What is the origin of that stupid soccer chant?

Andrew S -
WARcabrinha15 - 
ausgepicht - Stupid and soccer are synonymous. It's also your answer.
Please tell me what sporting actvities or things in life that you have excelled at or even currently excel at?

And let me stop you first, mom's(my mom passed in 2011)/family/gf/gay jokes are ultra lame. So please, give me your best comeback. I'm waiting. Go ahead and lick the cheeto crumbs off your fingers before you respond back.

Any athlete is world class. With maybe the exception of curling or something equivalent to that, even they have to put in the work and man hours to be elite at what they do. Soccer players, while even though they do dive and sometimes fake injuries or fouls for strategic purposes, are some of the most elite athletes in the world. I don't get why it is super cool for 200 to 300 lb men to where pads and run into each other at full speed, risking permanent personal injuries for your pleasure. The athleticism of American football players is ultra impressive but the savagery is not. Fights are different and always will be. Fighting is something we have done since the beginning of mankind.

And lastly before you make a stupid America comment, I served in 2 tours of combat with the 2nd Battalion 50th Parachute Infantry Regiment out of Fort Bragg, NC.

I'm not attacking you at all but to call an elite sport like football/soccer stupid is like saying that you are a master at everything. Just isn't true and while American sports fans are starting to warm up to the idea of American soccer the sight of 47,620 people showing up to GILLETTE STADIUM, where one of the greatest NFL franchises plays, to see the men's national team play Haiti, means they must be doing something right. Men lie, women lie, numbers dont.

Hey but what do I know. I just joined last week. Since that is all you smart guys on the UG can mention when it comes to a new account. Phone Post 3.0

Wow. You really thought his quick nonsensical post was worth the effort of writing out this post? Do you really think you accomplished anything?
No. Accomplished nothing, at work waiting to get done. Just bored. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Andrew S - 
WARcabrinha15 - 
Please tell me what sporting actvities or things in life that you have excelled at or even currently excel at?

And let me stop you first, mom's(my mom passed in 2011)/family/gf/gay jokes are ultra lame. So please, give me your best comeback. I'm waiting. Go ahead and lick the cheeto crumbs off your fingers before you respond back.

Any athlete is world class. With maybe the exception of curling or something equivalent to that, even they have to put in the work and man hours to be elite at what they do. Soccer players, while even though they do dive and sometimes fake injuries or fouls for strategic purposes, are some of the most elite athletes in the world. I don't get why it is super cool for 200 to 300 lb men to where pads and run into each other at full speed, risking permanent personal injuries for your pleasure. The athleticism of American football players is ultra impressive but the savagery is not. Fights are different and always will be. Fighting is something we have done since the beginning of mankind.

And lastly before you make a stupid America comment, I served in 2 tours of combat with the 2nd Battalion 50th Parachute Infantry Regiment out of Fort Bragg, NC.

I'm not attacking you at all but to call an elite sport like football/soccer stupid is like saying that you are a master at everything. Just isn't true and while American sports fans are starting to warm up to the idea of American soccer the sight of 47,620 people showing up to GILLETTE STADIUM, where one of the greatest NFL franchises plays, to see the men's national team play Haiti, means they must be doing something right. Men lie, women lie, numbers dont.

Hey but what do I know. I just joined last week. Since that is all you smart guys on the UG can mention when it comes to a new account. Phone Post 3.0

Wow. You really thought his quick nonsensical post was worth the effort of writing out this post? Do you really think you accomplished anything?

Hahahaha!

What a fucking loser to write all that shit out, like I'm going to read that garbage.

I don't need to post a join date - he embarrassed himself and did all the work.

ausgepicht -
Andrew S - 
WARcabrinha15 - 

Hahahaha!

What a fucking loser to write all that shit out, like I'm going to read that garbage.

I don't need to post a join date - he embarrassed himself and did all the work.
Lol. It's no big deal buddy. I don't dislike you at all. I don't even know you but Internet tough guys are all around, gotta be ready in case you were ready to go. Lol. Would a vote up suffice for being a semi good sport? Phone Post 3.0

Nationalism is garbage and most everyone on this thread is a child. Phone Post 3.0

DevilsAdvocate - Nationalism is garbage and most everyone on this thread is a child. Phone Post 3.0
Say what you will about nationalism, but you will never see me not root for fighters from Antarctica. Never. Phone Post 3.0

DevilsAdvocate - Nationalism is garbage and most everyone on this thread is a child. Phone Post 3.0
Eat a dick Phone Post 3.0

The chant started from the soccer World Cup Italia '90.
End of. Phone Post 3.0

Who is this lea you speak of?

Brits and Irish are the best crowds in the world.

Stick to screaming USA a million times ..great chant Phone Post 3.0

myjawhurts - The chant started from the soccer World Cup Italia '90.
End of. Phone Post 3.0
I learned something new. Thank you VU Phone Post 3.0

Hadouken -

Europian fans > American fans in every way possible.

Why? Better sing song chants ? Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - I like it. You homos complain about everything. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Magic_Mike -
Hadouken -

I don't know man, When the Liverpool supporters sing You'll Never Walk Alone in unison, I get crazy goosebumps. Or, look up any team in South America, specifically San Lorenzo in Argentina. The reason why is because these teams have not changed their culture since the inception of each club and clubs don't relocate in world soccer.

Fans in many, many cities around the world have a club that they can root for because they are pretty much born into it. Phone Post 3.0

yellow's b@#ch07 - Who is this lea you speak of?

Yeah, I wasn't thinking when I typed that.

I do like the energy of the crowds over there but chanting one thing over and over again for hours gets annoying. Phone Post 3.0

myjawhurts - The chant started from the soccer World Cup Italia '90.
End of. Phone Post 3.0
VU. Thank you. Phone Post 3.0

WARcabrinha15 -
Magic_Mike -
Hadouken -

I don't know man, When the Liverpool supporters sing You'll Never Walk Alone in unison, I get crazy goosebumps. Or, look up any team in South America, specifically San Lorenzo in Argentina. The reason why is because these teams have not changed their culture since the inception of each club and clubs don't relocate in world soccer.

Fans in many, many cities around the world have a club that they can root for because they are pretty much born into it. Phone Post 3.0
I understand where you are coming from with some of this stuff. Look to college athletics for that type of atmosphere. Americans move around so much and even though they take their loyalty for their teams with them it's hard to create that same atmosphere from many miles away. Phone Post 3.0

yellow's b@#ch07 - Who is this lea you speak of?

We'll whoop y'all asses tho Phone Post 3.0

I kind of agree, it can be fun for sporting reasons if it isn't taken too far.

I find it a little funny that the U.S. is shit on for nationalism because of the USA chants but they are the least nationalistic when rooting for fighters. During the events in other countries they always root for there nations fighter, on the U.S. events they root for who ever they like more regardless of their nationality. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
Eat a dick Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for proving my point. In this hypothetical scenario, where I eat a dick, who wins? Phone Post 3.0

Americans could probably kick ass chant-wise if they brought out the big guns with some of those army-type training run chants. Just need someone in the crowd with big enough balls to lead it and then enough members of the crowd with big enough balls to join it.

strict9 - 
I kind of agree, it can be fun for sporting reasons if it isn't taken too far.

I find it a little funny that the U.S. is shit on for nationalism because of the USA chants but they are the least nationalistic when rooting for fighters. During the events in other countries they always root for there nations fighter, on the U.S. events they root for who ever they like more regardless of their nationality. Phone Post 3.0

It's the big brother-little brother thing I think. America's the biggest and the richest so they don't grow up feeling like a global underdog, so they don't feel like they have as much to prove.

Plus relatively speaking it's easy to root for some kid from a favela or a tiny country like New Zealand against an American opponent, because it feels like generally speaking they've had to overcome bigger obstacles to get their chance in the Big Show.