What makes you fee mostl cheated RE UFC PPV....

We all recognize that putting on a good ppv is an inexact science, but certain indicators either excite you or repel you form an event or even future PPV's.

I personally hate the seniors tour. I get it that there arent enough name fighters in their prime to fill the number of shows they have now. But Tito isnt a CO MAIN-EVENT fighter. He hasnt been for years.

What are your gripes?

The UFC has 7 weight divisions. Every PPV should have a title fight.

The judging is just perplexing sometimes...

AND IT'S ALLLLLL OVER!!!!

dimesnake - The UFC has 7 weight divisions. Every PPV should have a title fight.

I totally agree, non title fight main event ppv's are killing me. Tired of seeing that rubbish especially now that there is like 6 ppv's a year.. WTF.

dimesnake - The UFC has 7 weight divisions. Every PPV should have a title fight.

this, and the production values do suck (excluding Joe and Goldie)

AND a #1 contender fight for that same division.

I hate when a main event reliant card loses its main event then gets replaced by an already weak co-main event (ie: ufc 130) Phone Post

the overall card on most of them

There are no more cards with less title fights.  http://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/small-phone40.gif

officedrone23 - The fight to not lose mentality.

The judges

The same tired gladiator intro and corny graphics. Joe and Goldie are great in my book, but the production values do not reflect how far the UFC has come

officedrone23 = correct....

The fight to not lose mentality probably tops my list.  Everyone is so afraid to lose and get cut by The Dana, that they play it safe, thus making much more boring fights.  No one takes chances.  Say what you want about PrideFC, Daijiru Matsui does a flying jump kick via pro wrestling style.  He will be coming back to the next show, so he isn't afraid to change it up. 

The judges are a disgrace.  I haven't even gotten over the Mousasi / Jardine DRAW decision. What was that bull shit about ?  A guy can fucking own you for all three rounds , nearly TKO you and you get a draw ?  It's gotten sad & pathetic.

The UFC production is terrible.  I forget who fought on what show and they all start to blend together in my head.  They try to be too many things at once too.  Dana couldn't decide if he wanted UFC to be an entire sport the same way MLB is to baseball or if he wanted to be the best federation out there, creating champions, being better than Strikeforce, Bellator, Dream, the competiton..  To try to become mainstream, he uses elements of MTV reality Shows, Boxing & WWE to make his product successful.  The blend of these elements water down the product.  The ppvs are almost like Monday Night Raw.  Same stuff, but every once in a while, something memorable happens, but you forget who wrestled who on which monday of which month.   Goldberg / Rogan aren't the worst, but they aren't nearly as good as The Voice & Bas Rutten as well as Murilo & Fight Professor.  I feel those guys are much better.

I just wish the sport went back to being 'MIXED' martial arts.  Change shit up, make things unique and different.  Throw in a GP tournament here and there.  Have some old school fighters fight each other.  Quit trying to focus on the 'UFC Championship Title' as the only thing that matters in the sport because it doesn't.  There are fighters not signed with UFC who are universally recongnized as the best in the world & Dana responds to this by trash talking and belittling non-signed fighters to either convince fans they are a farce or to bait the fighters to join the UFC.  Pathetic.

Haadogei - 
chokeyou - We all recognize that putting on a good ppv is an inexact science, but certain indicators either excite you or repel you form an event or even future PPV's.

I personally hate the seniors tour. I get it that there arent enough name fighters in their prime to fill the number of shows they have now. But Tito isnt a CO MAIN-EVENT fighter. He hasnt been for years.

What are your gripes?

this is my beef with this website. You have over 20,000 posts on an mma message board and you think that UFC 132 is not a good card. Its pretty much loaded top to bottom with at least 7 or 8 relevant fights. I dont understand it.

2 - pretty sure Leben vs Wand is the co-main event

3- How can you be cheated by the PPV if you havent bought it yet and have the option to buy or not buy any event? If you know the card ahead of time and dont think it is good then dont buy it.

silva leban is precisely the type of fight im talking about. And i'm sorry your fragile sensibilities are so a flutter that constructive criticism offends them to the point you stop lurking and start posting...

and Tito Ortiz is always worthy of a co-main event.  If it weren't for him carrying the company for all those years, we wouldn't be here having this discussion.

You will also realize that he is in fact a co-main eventer when he ground and pounds Bader next week.http://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/small-phone40.gif

and

officedrone23 - The fight to not lose mentality. 

The judges

The same tired gladiator intro and corny graphics. Joe and Goldie are great in my book, but the production values do not reflect how far the UFC has come

Paid advertisements.

Unstacked cards filled with unproven talent.

Over the top self-promotion that is filled with half truths.

The price of my ppv bill.

ppv still has "commercials" for movies and shit

The whole OLD production. Shows are way to long and drawn out.
Goldie, "Here We Go", "And it is all over!!", "Oh My"
"The Legendary", "One of the biggest fights in UFC History"

It's all OLD

ranier wolfcastle -  ppv still has "commercials" for movies and shit

THIS TOO!!

orcus - 

AND a #1 contender fight for that same division.

^^ Great points...

You're PAYING for.....COMMERCIALS ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

ranier wolfcastle -  ppv still has "commercials" for movies and shit

MMA should be off PPV and on free TV like virtually every other sport.