What the...

She was 35 not 40 (havent been with a 40 year old since I was like 19)... she had six inches on me but was wearing 2 inch heels so it was really 4... she was a lot of fun.  Nice to meet you too bro.

Yes James, the dreamer to which you reference was the the dreamer that had a dream come true...

She was 35 not 40 (havent been with a 40 year old since I was like 19)... she had six inches on me but was wearing 2 inch heels so it was really 4... she was a lot of fun. Nice to meet you too bro.

right on, your guy from texas put up a good fight. I even put some money on him. The odds were to sweet not to. I would have cleaned up on Brian Bowles if they had had a line for him.

Moore was a gamer.  He has a lot of potential. 

Sorry to hijack, whatever happened to Baroni and bodog?

I was the guy that gave his name to the writers.

Never seen a dime for it, hope he made some money.

Baroni didnt fight for BoDog.

He declared himself the #1 MW in the world and Trevor Prangley the #2 MW in the world on it once though...

On BoDog?  When they are on he is not that far off.

Ya didn't you see Phil's Prangley promo? No I know, you have to have the utmost confidence in yourself, and teammates for that matter. Not hating. It was just funny because it was around the time Anderson was dominating and Dan just beat Wanderlei.

+Pavia, Ciscone, and Associates, Sports Agent
Date: 12/16/07 01:27 AM
3207 Total Posts Ignore User

Baroni didnt fight for BoDog.

I wasn't talking about fighting, I'm talking about commentating.

Oh ok... got it.

Logan takes anyone in this thread via fuckstarting their face.

here we go again! LOL

Apple where you been?  To cool to hang again?

strolls casually into thread

Pardon me, I hear there are some faces that need some fuckstarting. Could any of you gents point me in the proper direction?

North Shore buddy

lol@LC