What the...

lol OSM actually is pretty successful

Referencing from Rosenhaus book--Pav's Manual:

"What is the most expensive patch of Real Estate in the world?"  Drew asks all his players this question, and gets answers ranging from London, to NYC, to Miami, Rome, Paris, etc. 

"No, its the 2 inches of real estate between a woman's legs.  That has ruined more careers than any other thing."

Drew goes on to tell his players to settle down, to quit chasing the patch, and to find a good girl, who will be supportive and independent.

Shiloh it really depends on your and his def of successful, I would bet by mine he is not very

Mace, I just caught something, did you call Brigham gavin?

I was kidding... Rosenhaus can't be compared to anyone. He's definitely one if not the best sports agents out there with a ton of clients and all his clients seem to really love him.

I could so see Pav sitting several of his guys down and having that conversation

No, lol! 

I was just busting on Gavin and Brigham--Gavin sent that post to Brigham--fess up!

Damn, I thought I was on to something

i have no dog in this fight, but honestly he would definitely be considered successful by most.

"I could so see Pav sitting several of his guys down and having that conversation"

Oh realllllyyyyy?  What gives you that impression Candy, do tell! 

No fight Shiloh, that is not really my thing, just a fan.  he just seems to have a big mouth, low self esteem, or is just a dick

I guess you helped me deduce that he is the third one.

i met the Pav on wed....he was talking to a 40+ year old blonde at the Hard Rock....she had about 5 inches on him. He seemed like a cool cat.

lol he can definitely be a dick

Mace, I am going to have to plead the 5th on that, some of those guys are not guys I want to have looking me up when I am back in CA, lets just say my last trip to Vegas with them was fun.

so in fact, you can't even fathom the conversation even becoming a thought to the Pav, let alone being held. 

I guess you have a point now that I think about the quote, the weekend, and no conversation but plenty of fun

On that note, been fun folks got a run pick up the wife, company holiday party weekend.

OSM, forgot I was on with this name.  It's frankiscool.

BTW, submissionfighting.com started Late july/august of 1998 ;)

hahaha you look like ed herman!!!!.. oh damn wrong thread

Frank, what UFC was it when Tito wore a submissionfighting.com shirt? Thought it was Tito VS Guy 1. Cause 2nd fight was the "bitch" shirt. I logged in that night after the UFC PPV. I have been on the computers since I was an AOL beta tester a looooong time ago.

LOL @ rubber