What to do....fuming..

"Lol @ karma and God in the same post."

lol @ you not understanding the concept

moves out of the way before bus hits him

ttt

LEMon, it sounds like these bullies are digging their own graves socially. their antics may be cool in their eyes, but i'm sure the rest the school probably thinks they are the biggest losers in the world.
all you can really do in this situation is forget about these douchebags. the more time your friend spends training and hanging out with real friends, the more prepared he'll be to stand up to these dicks if that ever becomes necessary.
make sure your friend trains for the love of it and not with revenge in his heart. revenge can be a great motivator but it can also consume you. i myself had always been bullied as a kid and always dreamed of the day i'd be bigger and tougher and able to beat those dudes down. i hit the gym every day and basically got myself to the point where if i wanted to, i could get my revenge. i had actually run into one of my bullies about a year ago and this guy had become the stereotypical miserable fat bald divorced guy. life had kicked his ass for me.
living well is the best revenge!

hmm interesting story...

Make him wash and wax your cars until he has the skills necessary to take these guys out at the local karate tournament down in the valley.

Dammit people. Lay off the Karate Kid jokes. It's getting old.

Now for some serious advice. You need to just teach the guy an unstoppable technique. You know. One that if do right, no can defend.

Lol thanks for the miyagi tribute guys.

Some good solid advice though whtlbelt4eva