What type of MMA fan are you?

What do you call these types of fans?

A fan who follows and support MMA, have extensive knowledge on most MMA fighters, watch most PPVs, blog or browse multiple MMA websites, trained a little would be called ________.

A fan who browses and lurks on mma websites, watch most mma events or just big fights, don't train but big fan with favorite fighters _
_______.

A fan who likes to drink at sports bars for big fights, don't know the difference from a kimura to an omoplata is a _

Fans who followed the sport since early 90's and continue to follow and support, watch most PPVs, blog on multiple MMA websites, have trained and still train, fight to uphold the sport to defend it when someone does something stupid to make mma take a few steps backwards would be called _
____.

I'm sure I'm missing many categories here....

I'd throw in Jimmy Naks in a few of those spots :)

How about those that just started watching mma and think that Fedor is the UFC champion?

brb - going to go train my tap-outs, bruh.

I hear that Brock Lesnar is the greatest ultimate fighting champ of all time. btw, what's a fedor?

its that thing covering the tirewells on a car.

meatrokket - I hear that Brock Lesnar is the greatest ultimate fighting champ of all time. btw, what's a fedor?
<br type="_moz" />

It's a Fedora, bro.

A fan who likes to drink at sports bars for big fights, don't know the difference from a kimura to an omoplata is a Dirty Viet Kong.

Inside every Viet Cong is _________ trying to get out... (Full Metal Jacket)

What's that heavy weight champion from Hawaii's name? BJ Penn?

Mmanizzle - Inside every dirty Viet Cong is an mma fighter trying to get out...

I don't know about mma fighter, but i do know them as a group of little sissy asians going out and mobbing guys 4 to 1.

Mmanizzle - What's that heavy weight champion from Hawaii's name? BJ Penn?

Scott Junk, he's the ultimate fighter, dog.

Which fans think Scott Junk is the top HW in Hawaii?

still w/ the mudname. good grief.

FCTV808 - still w/ the mudname. good grief.

dunno this thing went off thread somewhere in the middle. i wanted to hear from all types of fans, when they got into following, if they ever trained somewhere along the way, still train, etc... this thing takes on a personality of its own.

Mmanizzle - Which fans think Scott Junk is the top HW in Hawaii?

It was either that or Cabbage.

jimmynaks and i been training UFC for awhile. so yes we are big fans.

i think mr white is training hair styling man on man wrestling. 

Mmanizzle - Inside every Viet Cong is _________ trying to get out... 
because you edited this post i will continue with a new fill in the blank

Inside every Viet Cong is small dingding trying to get out..