What was the best rivalry ever in MMA

Tito- Shamrock
BTT- Chute Boxe
Chute Boxe/Hammer House

Ortiz vs. The Lion's Den

Sakurba vs. The Gracie's

For me it was Clementi/ Guillard but that's because I was training with Rich at that time Phone Post

Trigg Hughes Phone Post

"To the DEATH George and I'm not kidding!"

Wandy V Rampage for me was the most entertaining.

Chael v all of Brazil is slowly building up to the best rivalry in MMA history

What about Hughes vs Gracie Phone Post

Tim Sylvia poop shorts - Chael v all of Brazil is slowly building up to the best rivalry in MMA history

Damn stole mine, ^this.

Zen - 1) Chuck vs Tito

2) Sakuraba vs Gracies

Not saying that they were the very best, but I'm surprised people aren't talking about Royce vs. Ken Shamrock and the Shamrocks vs. Bas.

I believe sonnen silva will become the greatest soon enough Phone Post

Tito- Shamrock

Ariel - Rampage

Is Rampage the only guy to lose the first 2 in a trilogy and come back to win the 3rd match?

Dana vs Twitter or Chael vs everyone

Tim Sylvia poop shorts - Chael v all of Brazil is slowly building up to the best rivalry in MMA history

Has he even beat a Brazilian ever (aside from a guy who kept looking at someone else in the ring)?

Anderson - tapped
Maia - tapped
Babalu - tapped
(Sane) Filho - tapped

thefightingsheep - Not saying that they were the very best, but I'm surprised people aren't talking about Royce vs. Ken Shamrock and the Shamrocks vs. Bas.

royce vs shamrock yes that was classic :)

shamrock vs bas wasnt really a rivaly iirc...they had one match that was under a min or so with shamrock leglocking BAs silly .

anyone rmr the BIG ASS long winded backstory with ...

MAnny Reyes babbling n trash talking about his illustrious record vs Hermes Franca ?? that was classic ....then manny gets his ass beat silly after mouthing nonstop once the fight came lol...

it wasnt even a "match" it was over so quick .

Sak vs Gracie's: even Helio smiled at Sak's antics.