'whats it worth' thread

3 for a hundred and 10 shipped in the usa included. still new in ufc plactic poster wrapper. ufc SKU sticker is onthe outside of the wrapper. like new!

UFC 116 signed by card poster with ticket stub and program.

Pride fc trading card full set with autos from overeem, hendo, wand and werdum. Phone Post

you got mail fightpimp

Complete set of vtj programs? Phone Post

Ali vs Inoki 18x24 East meets West "Cartoon" poster with face to face

ttt Phone Post

Pride card collection with autos: $24 Phone Post

gage949 - Pride card collection with autos: $24 Phone Post
Aw zoinks scoob Phone Post

UFC 17 poster - what's it worth?

-jk

I have a new $129 Hayabusa Thai pad I had signed by almost every fighter at the Boston expo. All champs, hall of famers, a few Gracie's. About 40 sig. All together, I also had a pic taken with each (for verification).
Not looking to sell but I wonder, How much do you think it's value is?
I also have a 2 pair of those giant puffy UFC gloves (1 were my friends, 1 mine) any idea of thier value?
Thanks guys. Phone Post

Jump Kick -  UFC 17 poster - what's it worth?

-jk

Around 1k, but if a few more of them surface i'd reduce that price by more then half, just because only a couple people want that poster that much...

I have Dana White's VIP UFC 60 Hughes vs Gracie Pass with lanyard. How much is it worth these days?

JSF_UFC - I have Dana White's VIP UFC 60 Hughes vs Gracie Pass with lanyard. How much is it worth these days?

You have a pic? Does it say Dana White on the pass? or just promoter?

No pic. It specifically says Dana White on it. This pass did not have photo ID like some other passes had them.

JSF_UFC - No pic. It specifically says Dana White on it. This pass did not have photo ID like some other passes had them.

Very nice! If it where mine i'd want at least $100 for it. I've paid $200+ for passes that I feel are really rare or just cool to me, so who knows if there is a "special buyer" out there for that one?

TO Chip Guy

Thanks for the reply. What passes did you pay $200+ for and what were the names on them? I think the older style passes are better than some of the recent ones with no names.

My Pride 1 pass I paid more then $200 for. I bought a pass from Gary Goodridge that he used at a few early Pride events I paid close to $200 for that one too.

A pass from Dana has to be one of the best you can get imo, his topps red 1/1 card sold for more then any other red  topps card so far.

TO Chip Guy

Pride Passes are hard to come by. Thanks for you input on the 60 pass.

http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h406/bryang420420/?action=view&current=coleman.jpg

I have a couple of extras $50.00 = $5.00 shipping if anyone wants one. Autographed by coleman

No problem JSF. Find me Dana's pass from 79 and i'll hook you up good for that... ;)