'whats it worth' thread

http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h406/bryang420420/?action=view&current=colw.jpg

To Chip:

I think a buddy of mine has a 79 pass, but not with Dana on it unfortunately.

What event is that from Gem City?

I got them at a amature event here in Dayton Ohio. Coleman was there for a appearance along with big Wes sims. The shirt is Coleman's signature shirt from mma elite. I bought them to support their cause and it's a bad ass shirt really.

tommy: when you say complete set, are you including the best bouts, nye sparkles,and ALL versions of cards # 127-135? ( silver inlay facsimile auto set,gold inlay facsimile auto set, actual on card auto set).

Aswell as the 9 card super scarce lenticular motion set S1-9. And then you also have the 9 card promo set
If you had a complete MASTER set ( all 171 cards), on the very conservative side of $2,000+ probably.

jsf : I would agree with chip on $100 for dana pass. Now if you got dana to sign it, you could prolly ask $200 for it? Phone Post

Thanks Armbarheelhook for the input. I will see if I can get that one day.

armbarheelhook -  tommy: when you say complete set, are you including the best bouts, nye sparkles,and ALL versions of cards # 127-135? ( silver inlay facsimile auto set,gold inlay facsimile auto set, actual on card auto set).

Aswell as the 9 card super scarce lenticular motion set S1-9. And then you also have the 9 card promo set
If you had a complete MASTER set ( all 171 cards), on the very conservative side of $2,000+ probably.

jsf : I would agree with chip on $100 for dana pass. Now if you got dana to sign it, you could prolly ask $200 for it? Phone Post

I have the base set, the best bouts, the nye, 8 of the 9 promos, and the gold and silver facisile auto set. I've yet to see an actual on card auto set or know anyone who has. I've heard people talk about them but never seen anything. Have you seen any of these???

armbarheelhook -  And then you also have the 9 card promo set

there are 10 Pride promo cards PR-1 - PR-10...

You may be talking about the 9 card (lenticular) "motion" cards?

fp is correct... my bad, there are 10 promos. I seem to recall seeing some of those on card autos, & I want to say they were extremely limited. like only 10 of each?

But, I could be wrong as this was yrs ago..

Maybe someone can find an old ad/sale sheet for it to tell the product breakdown. ( likely in japanese). Topps, UpperDeck, etc.. used to send out sale sheets to dealers for their upcoming products.

so, there could be a total of 172 cards for a Master set..? Phone Post

fightpimp -  You may be talking about the 9 card (lenticular) "motion" cards?
Are those the ones that where on eBay awhile ago for $1400 Phone Post

bongwater: there was a guy from japan trying to sell the whole 9 card set for like $1000+ awhile back on ebay... so, could very well be. $100+ per card is what he was asking .. lol good for him if he sold the set.

too rich for my blood personally Phone Post

UFC on vs 1. signed by card. Jon Jones vs. Vera

hunto21 - UFC on vs 1. signed by card. Jon Jones vs. Vera
$400ish probably more Phone Post

Theres been 1 on ebay for awhile, the guy posted it at around $600, he posted at least 4 or 5 times, last time it was up it finally went for $300 a few days ago.

TUF Season 12 Team Koscheck shorts signed by Josh and his whole team. Also some assistant coaches which looks to include Daniel Cormier. Maybe looking to sell them in the near future.

Tamura Poster
This poster has some really cool history but it's out of my realm. For all I know this thing could be worth $20 or $200 bucks. http://www.puroresucentral.com/Ustyle2.15.03.html

What is the value of a UFC 91 or 79 poster worth unsigned.

What is the value of each if there is some small creases or very small tears?

My last Ufc 79 in near mint unsigned, sold for $80. A 91 could go for cheaper in my opinion.

What is the value of a UFC 100 Credential or Press Pass? Value of each?