What's next for LAUZON????

ttt

How about Joe vs. that trout he cought a few month back.

So, if I understand this correctly, Joe won't fight Ciotoli because he can't win???

lemh. you don't understand correctly. joe puts a lot of enegery and time into training. he doesn't want to train his ass for a fight where someone is just gonna try to hold him down. hell joe might win, but he also might get held down for 12 minutes and lose a decision because ryan looks active on top by rabbit punching

First off, I think its real weak that Ryan was forced to come on this thread to defend himself after everyone is saying he can't fight. Isn't this a thread about Joe? Why are Joe's fans ruining it for him? P.S. Ryan has some humility, Crichard, Cube, and others take note.

Second, I don't like Joe basically saying he will have a hard time winning this fight.

Third, I think Joe can speak for himself and doesnt need others to hype him up and make him look foolish liek cube, crichard, and others have done.

Fourth, I think Joe is the real deal and should fight in bigger shows.

Im not saying I would have a tough time, I think I would win... I am saying that Ryan just gets a takedown and rides the clock. I dont want to train for someone who is like that, Im not making a living at this, I do it because I like to... I dont need to fight anyone, and Ryan is not someone I am interested in fighting. Now I am not knocking Ryan at all, he plays to the rules and does well, and hes an amazing wrestler. I dont like watching fights where people do that, so I really dont want to be invovled with a fight like that.

Just drop it all, everyone on both sides. Nothing more needs to be said.

I want to fight on bigger shows, buts its tough travelling when I have school.

Classy response Joe. I am a fan.

However, you might want to tell your fanboys to relax and chill out with the smack talk on someone who doesn't deserve it.

hey joe good man! stay in school.

now that i am an old guy i can say that and be serious