What's the biggest name u managed to piss off?

Royce Gracie maybe? Phone Post 3.0

None. Even if I did they'd pussy out from doing shit.

Heather

Pissing famous people off is a badge of honor on the Internet Phone Post 3.0

I called a mod here who shall not be named a faggot and was banned.

Palaghat Kolungode Vishwnatha Narayanaswamy, that's the biggest name I've pissed off. Phone Post 3.0

I threw a peanut at Paris Hilton at her 25th birthday party. She got me kicked out of the club we were in. Bitch. Phone Post 3.0

I shouted obscenities to a certain Japanese pro-wrestler/MMA fighter from a moving vehicle in Las Vegas. Phone Post 3.0

Alex Kairel - I called a mod here who shall not be named a faggot and was banned.
That could be any of them. Phone Post 3.0

cawsie77 - I imagine Royce Gracie. I got him to retweet a picture of jimmy saville. Said he was my uncle and was running a marathon aged 88. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha VU the best yet what did Royce say? Phone Post 3.0

neil11 - I threw a peanut at Paris Hilton at her 25th birthday party. She got me kicked out of the club we were in. Bitch. Phone Post 3.0
Vu Phone Post 3.0

Uriah Faber: was taking a picture with him and I stepped on his toes with my work boots. But seriously, who wears flip flops in Colorado during the winter. Phone Post 3.0

My mom has been pretty pissed from time to time... No one is bigger to me than that. Phone Post 3.0

Alex Kairel - I called a mod here who shall not be named a faggot and was banned.
Hell of a first post Phone Post 3.0

Aaron Becker Phone Post 3.0

Shane Carwin.
I said he was too old, slow, and roids took their toll on his body.
I wasn't being disrespectful, just speaking the truth from my POV.

He then came on and blasted me, saying how he'll be one of the GOATS when all is said and done.

I retorted respectfully, heard he might train with Fedor and asked him to do that.
He didn't respond, the UG mob called me a back peddler and other names all day, and I sat back watching the idiocy.

Shane never fought again. Phone Post 3.0

Thefifthscallop - Palaghat Kolungode Vishwnatha Narayanaswamy, that's the biggest name I've pissed off. Phone Post 3.0
Easily the biggest name mentioned so far Phone Post 3.0

dana...blocked me on twitter :(

ISwallowedNicKagesBabyBatter - I saw in a thread earlier where Kirik looked to be pissed off when someone asked why the FMJ hitting on aljamIns girl was news. Who is the biggest name that u managed to piss off? For me it's james Thompson here on the ug. I posted the old fight between him and aleks em and he shitted on me in first response Phone Post 3.0
I always find james Thompson really funny Phone Post 3.0

I remember when Dan Henderson put a poster on FULL BLAST Phone Post 3.0