What's the biggest name u managed to piss off?

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Aaron Becker Phone Post 3.0

yes! I made a list

THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 
Alex Kairel - I called a mod here who shall not be named a faggot and was banned.

wasn't rick or zippy.. they give u more than one insult..

Mr Ziplock or whatever his name is, thats my bet

sparkuri - Shane Carwin.
I said he was too old, slow, and roids took their toll on his body.
I wasn't being disrespectful, just speaking the truth from my POV.

He then came on and blasted me, saying how he'll be one of the GOATS when all is said and done.

I retorted respectfully, heard he might train with Fedor and asked him to do that.
He didn't respond, the UG mob called me a back peddler and other names all day, and I sat back watching the idiocy.

Shane never fought again. Phone Post 3.0

LOL

Shane is pretty universally loved here, im a little surprised you werent banned into bolivia.

Aaron Becker -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Aaron Becker Phone Post 3.0

yes! I made a list
Ha ha!

VU! Phone Post 3.0

sakurabasHeadBeatAronasKnee - I remember when Dan Henderson put a poster on FULL BLAST Phone Post 3.0
Scooter I think.

Awesome thread. Phone Post 3.0

Stop flabbing your jaws.......
You SHOULD have to earn a shot at Anderson......
You SHOULD have to beat Chael or Mousasi FIRST....
But we all know that will not happen....We all already
know that DPW will "give" it to you on a silver plater. Phone Post 3.0

not me, but my dad took Ken Shamrock's parking spot once.

He didn't look thrilled.

Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?
I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again. Phone Post 3.0

Hammers Hammil

He was schilling for the UFC again and talking about how Frank Mir was a legit opponent for JDS when Overeem failed his test.  Everyone at the time, myself included was clamoring for Mark Hunt instead.

Hammers Hammil was very sure of Mir, so I got him to accept a screen name bet. Well, Mir lost, but Hammers Hamil stopped posting for months. When he started posting again, I pointed out he had never honored our bet. He took it the wrong way and has pretty much stopped posting here since.  My bad, I didn't want him to stop posting I liked his insight, but rules are rules man, you screen name bet and lose, you should honor it.

Thread should be titled "The UG: Why the majority of fighters avoid this place like the fucking plague".

Please don't ban me.
I kind of screen captured Josh Thomsons conversation about gay marriage after egging him on a bit.

I had Pat pissed arguing politics a couple times Phone Post 3.0

savagetruth -
cawsie77 - I imagine Royce Gracie. I got him to retweet a picture of jimmy saville. Said he was my uncle and was running a marathon aged 88. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha VU the best yet what did Royce say? Phone Post 3.0
It got taken down swiftly. Think I'm blocked. Phone Post 3.0

Pat barry. I talked about how Rose had no chance against joanna champion and that her record doesnt even warrant a title shot... Didnt realize he was hype or die at the time.

Glad that mistake wasnt in person Phone Post 3.0

DW -
sparkuri - Shane Carwin.
I said he was too old, slow, and roids took their toll on his body.
I wasn't being disrespectful, just speaking the truth from my POV.

He then came on and blasted me, saying how he'll be one of the GOATS when all is said and done.

I retorted respectfully, heard he might train with Fedor and asked him to do that.
He didn't respond, the UG mob called me a back peddler and other names all day, and I sat back watching the idiocy.

Shane never fought again. Phone Post 3.0

LOL

Shane is pretty universally loved here, im a little surprised you werent banned into bolivia.
Oh, when those vd's came rolling in I WAS frozen.
And the thread did get removed after he announced his retirement.
It's not like I was gonna bump it with a "told you so".
I've met him, like him, been in Q&A 's etc., but was merely voicing my opinion, which turned out to be spot on.
I'm not surprised I wasn't banned, as to mods it read like online justice, and I've got nothing but respect for the guy.
But again, it was deleted after a time, or made unavailable after it became prophetic. Phone Post 3.0

I pissed off Ken Shamrock one time. I accused him of being an overrated fighter and a roider.

He proceeded to beat me into Living Death Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

I pissed off I wild each it

he created a competitor to this site, asked me to register, said he liked my content and contributions here. Then when I still UG'd and still was at his site, he didn't like me playing both sides and eventually banned me, despite never telling me or anyone a reason other than "i wouldn't listen to reason". I'd like to see that in his tos.

iwildeatshit

I pissed off Tim Ripper Owens on FB so bad that he threatend to shoot me Phone Post 3.0

I pissed off Frank Warren when I said mma was better than boxing

I also pissed off Royce by asking for a picture Phone Post 3.0

FatFrenchFry -
sakurabasHeadBeatAronasKnee - I remember when Dan Henderson put a poster on FULL BLAST Phone Post 3.0
Scooter I think.

Awesome thread. Phone Post 3.0
End of thread!

Wonder if Rashad ever got pissed off at his Afterparty thread too Phone Post 3.0