What's the biggest name u managed to piss off?

Carlson Gracie Sr, for my lousy gi reffing.

I hear a voice saying, in a pretty nice tone really, "heferee. heferee that is wrong." So I look up in the stands all kind of pissed off. It was Carlson. I realized my mistake, grabbed a ref who knew what he was doing, had him take over, and apologized.

Alex Kairel - I called a mod here who shall not be named a faggot and was banned.
HHahahahhHhh Phone Post 3.0

I once pissed off Al Pacino in California. Back in '92 I was working the celebrity parking lot at the House of Blues and brought a car up. Al had a full beard, grey hair (presumably for a role) and big ass shades.

I said 'I love your movies Richard Gere' and he full on cussed me out after taking his shades off. Lol I don't think I ever felt that dumb. Al is definitely one of my top 3 faves. Phone Post 3.0

mma related? probably josh samman

havent crossed paths since, i assume hes forgotten who i am by now lol

Sugar ray blocked me on twitter but hes a pussy... Hmm another guy who is a webmaster and semi known program director i managed to also piss off however he too is a pussy. Phone Post 3.0

Pissed off nick menza so he blocked me on 4th of July Phone Post 3.0

mrblonde1281 - I pissed off Tim Ripper Owens on FB so bad that he threatend to shoot me Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha xD Phone Post 3.0

Some of the biggest names in radio media.

Including the #1 and #4 national talk show hosts and a few of the top regional hosts--all at once!

Quite a story...

97B_96B - Some of the biggest names in radio media.

Including the #1 and #4 national talk show hosts and a few of the top regional hosts--all at once!

Quite a story...
Go on... Phone Post 3.0

See below.

Hey mcgoogle66:

I remember you from the other post.

How's it going?

It's a complex story that has some pretty unbelievable elements to it.

Probably you can see that I get in these arguments sometimes. In this case, a particularly well-known host who had been around for a while was screwing people over and I called him on it.

The rest of the story is crazy...

Brett Rogers looked at me like he was literally going to kill me!

I was waiting outside in line at an event and a guy came outside and yelled "do we have any Warpath fans out here?" Who happen to be fighting Rogers in the main event. So I put up my hand and said yeah. He came over and out of no where gave me a VIP pass and said I could be his corner man!!! During the fight I was yelling "advice" hehe and apparently Brett didn't like the "elbows Reuben, elbows!!! Cut him up!!!" Because as they were pressed against the cage in our corner he starred at me right in the eyes and I damn near shit a brick. I avoided him at the after party. Phone Post 3.0

Jason Arnott, I walked between him and his GF while trying to get his autograph when he was walking into arena for a hockey game ...I was only 12 to 14 when it happened Phone Post 3.0

King mo Phone Post 3.0

97B_96B - Hey mcgoogle66:

How's it going?

Probably you can see that I get in these arguments sometimes. In this case, a particularly well-known host who had been around for a while was screwing people over and I called him on it.

What up, 97? What's good???

And to answer your two questions :

1. Everyone else is sharing!

2. Yes, but not religious talk radio (so your secrets are safe with me! ;-} Phone Post 3.0

Avenged MOFO - Jason Arnott, I walked between him and his GF while trying to get his autograph when he was walking into arena for a hockey game ...I was only 12 to 14 when it happened Phone Post 3.0
I forgot the best part...he told me to fuck off and wouldn't sign my picture Phone Post 3.0

See below...

Olivia Munn Phone Post 3.0

mcgoogle66 - 

How's it going?

2. Yes, but not religious talk radio (so your secrets are safe with me! ;-} Phone Post 3.0

OK, fair enough.

Know this, though. The "situation" was never fully resolved. Some of the participants are still alive--I don't feel like getting into any libelous situation, but then again they broke federal laws, or had knowledge of such actions against me so they'd only be screwing themselves.

It's interesting that you mentioned "religious" talk radio because I really don't listen to that much of it. But the main guy I got into it with (the antagonist) - at first, before the other big dogs jumped in - is known and has been knows for a long time for his "self-help" and meditation technique/exercise. In particular, that's what I called him on. For it's profoundly negative psycho-spiritual effects on people.

The other figures I'm, talking about do touch on religion but were (are) mainstream hosts.

There were other people involved though, tangentially. My life has never been that same.

To even begin to do justice would mean that I monopolize this thread and tell my story... It would be quite bizarre to say the least...

I'd probably get sidetracked arguing with a bunch of dudes over the concepts and details involved and well as general disbelief of it all.

What's so trippy is that a lot of it is verifiable because of the people - mainstream radio hosts - involved.

97B_96B -
mcgoogle66 - 

How's it going?

OK, fair enough.

Know this, though. The "situation" was never fully resolved. Some of the participants are still alive--I don't feel like getting into any libelous situation, but then again they broke federal laws, or had knowledge of such actions against me so they'd only be screwing themselves.

It's interesting that you mentioned "religious" talk radio because I really don't listen to that much of it. But the main guy I got into it with (the antagonist) - at first, before the other big dogs jumped in - is known and has been knows for a long time for his "self-help" and meditation technique/exercise. In particular, that's what I called him on. For it's profoundly negative psycho-spiritual effects on people.

The other figures I'm, talking about do touch on religion but were (are) mainstream hosts.

There were other people involved though, tangentially. My life has never been that same.

To even begin to do justice would mean that I monopolize this thread and tell my story... It would be quite bizarre to say the least...

I'd probably get sidetracked arguing with a bunch of dudes over the concepts and details involved and well as general disbelief of it all.

What's so trippy is that a lot of it is verifiable because of the people - mainstream radio hosts - involved.

No worries, 97...thanks for sharing that much! Being a radio personality, I'm sure you have to keep alot of your stories private.

Peace! Phone Post 3.0