What's the most one sided fight you've ever seen?

Fight has to last at least a full round. So 1st round KOs don't count.

For me it's Weidman vs. Munoz. Munoz didn't land a single punch, and Weidman ran through him on the ground, then split his face apart with a standing elbow before putting him out cold on the ground Phone Post 3.0

Leben vs. Silva doesn't apply according to your criterion, but it was pretty damned one-sided.

MMA Playwright - Leben vs. Silva doesn't apply according to your criterion, but it was pretty damned one-sided.
Same with Nate Diaz vs Gomi. Had his way standing and on the ground. Phone Post 3.0

Silva/Franklin II comes to mind.

vitor wandy
vitor tank abbot

but those were 1 round i think Phone Post

can't remember if it went a round, but Duane Ludwig vs. Shad Smith in KOTC. Absolute Muay Thai clinic, perfection.

Bj vs Diego also a fav of mine Phone Post

kevind4123 - Bj vs Diego also a fav of mine Phone Post
That's a good one Phone Post 3.0

Jones vs Shogun. You could see the defeat in shogun's eyes.

stayrad_force_fed_me_his_STRANGE BREW - 

I always think of GSP vs Fitch first. While it isn't close to the most one sided fight period it's definitely the most one sided championship fight that goes the distance I think. What a rape.

Cain vs JDS 2 and 3?

When I saw the thread title, I immediately thought of Joe Lauzon vs Gabe Ruediger

Now that I know there's a criteria stipulation, I don't feel this is the best example, but the first fight that comes to mind is a recent one, Cain over JDS.

BJ vs Diego. Phone Post 3.0

Jon Jones over Bader

Jon Jones over Shogun

Cain JDS III Phone Post 3.0

Machida vs Rashad and Bader (Thiago silva at the very end of the first so I'll count that) Phone Post 3.0

Franklin vs the crow was bad. Franklin broke both his hands and still dominated from what I recall. Phone Post

Anderson Forrest Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G - Anderson Forrest Phone Post 3.0
Oh nevermind. Didn't bother to read the full op. Womp. Phone Post 3.0

Glover vs. Maldonado would be a great one minus that one punch that had Glover on rubber legs Phone Post 3.0

ImaLilFruitCup - It may have only lasted a minute or so.. but I still cant get over Joe's beatdown of Gabe a couple years ago Phone Post

The most one-sided beating I've ever seen. It had big punches, slams and a beauty armbar submission at the end. He broke Gabe and Gabe has his free hand ready to tap well before Joe applied the pressure.

Not one full round, but fuck it. That's my answer.