What's the most one sided fight you've ever seen?

Askren vs Amoussou

Rory Mac vs Penn / Diaz

Rich Franklin vs Loiseau

Jessica Andrade vs Rosi Sexton

Hettes vs nam pham was very one sided, think it was a prelim so I dont know how many watched it but he basically beat the shit out of him on the ground.

Just checked judges had it

30-25

30-26

30-25 Phone Post

Diaz Cowboy Phone Post 3.0

Tito v Ken

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - Hettes vs nam pham was very one sided, think it was a prelim so I dont know how many watched it but he basically beat the shit out of him on the ground.

30-25

30-26

30-25 Phone Post
Yeah I remember that. I thought they'd cut Nam after getting disemboweled like that Phone Post 3.0

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - Hettes vs nam pham was very one sided, think it was a prelim so I dont know how many watched it but he basically beat the shit out of him on the ground.

30-25

30-26

30-25 Phone Post

I think you almost nailed this thread. If this thread was, what is the most one sided fight, that lasted more than 1 round, that people actually saw.....

That last part disqualifies you, but those judges scores tells me your head is in the right place.

Butterbean v. Johnny Knoxville Phone Post 3.0

Silva vs franklin II, first and only time I ever felt sorry for a fighter Phone Post

goodridge/yatsu

fedor/herring

I felt Gil v Diego was
Apart from the knockdown was Gil punching him in the face at will while almost every punch by Diego missed Phone Post 3.0

Vovchanchyn/enson Phone Post 3.0

Dennis Siver takes dominant unanimous decision (30-25, 30-24, 30-26) victory over Nam Phan.

shaqitup -
stayrad_force_fed_me_his_STRANGE BREW - 

I always think of GSP vs Fitch first. While it isn't close to the most one sided fight period it's definitely the most one sided championship fight that goes the distance I think. What a rape.

Cain vs JDS 2 and 3?

This. Phone Post 3.0

BrattMamley - 
shaqitup -
stayrad_force_fed_me_his_STRANGE BREW - 

I always think of GSP vs Fitch first. While it isn't close to the most one sided fight period it's definitely the most one sided championship fight that goes the distance I think. What a rape.

Cain vs JDS 2 and 3?

This. Phone Post 3.0

Cain suffered a broken jaw in the 3rd fight.

Doesn't fit the bill cause it didn't go a round, but it wasn't flash KO so I'll put it. GSP/Trigg was a one-sided rapefest.

Rothwell vs. the Fat Kid

CrazyPope - Doesn't fit the bill cause it didn't go a round, but it wasn't flash KO so I'll put it. GSP/Trigg was a one-sided rapefest.
That was a clinic Phone Post 3.0

Wandy/Sak Phone Post 3.0

Bryan Fry vs Kyle Maynard