What's the most one sided fight you've ever seen?

Goodridge vs yatsu was a great answer. Abyobe who hasnt seen it go watch, how that dude is alive I dont know Phone Post

Bisping vs Mayhem Phone Post

GSP v. Fitch, Hardy, Serra II, Penn II, etc.

Enson v. Igor is the obligatory answer in these types of threads.

I will agree with the chappie who mentioned Lauzon vs. Michael Johnson, a recent fight that sticks in my mind as tough for me to watch.

Speaking of Creepy Joe, I know it didn't go a full round, but damn the ass whooping he put on Gabe Reudiger in Boston.

Randy vs. Tito... It was great!

Arona v Sakuraba Phone Post 3.0

me101 -
garrote - Vovchanchyn/enson Phone Post 3.0

This, total domination by vov and superhuman heart from Enson.

One of the most brutal fights in MMA

This too Phone Post 3.0

Fedor vs Goodridge

Belfort vs Henderson.

jhedges - Forrest Petz v Sammy Morgan. There was something like 7 or 8 knockdowns and really the fight should have been stopped a couple minutes into the first round. Somehow, it made it to a decision where one judge scored it 30-23 (others were 30-26 and 30-27 WTF?).
Was gonna post this. The meat cleaver! Loved watching Petz fight Phone Post 3.0

Matt Wiman vs Cole Miller more one sided than I'd expected Phone Post 3.0

ando vs bonnar and griffin are a good example. its not a 1 second ko, but a domination in every aspect, toying with them,  and a finish as soon as he feels like it

The beating Cabbage took against both Arlovski and Timmeh were both hard to watch.
He was a human punching bag in those fights. Phone Post 3.0

ImaLilFruitCup - It may have only lasted a minute or so.. but I still cant get over Joe's beatdown of Gabe a couple years ago Phone Post

This. The most one sided beatdown in ufc history in my opinion.

I was about to say GSP Serra II, but then I remembered Cain JDS II.. Holy fucking shit! Phone Post 3.0

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - Hettes vs nam pham was very one sided, think it was a prelim so I dont know how many watched it but he basically beat the shit out of him on the ground.

Just checked judges had it

30-25

30-26

30-25 Phone Post
VTFU for that reminder Phone Post 3.0

Andy - Maia. Anderson was playing around with a child Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy hettis vs nam pham Phone Post

shogun rampage was the first to come to mind

Shields vs. Henderson. I remember thinking that fight looked like a "Gracies in Action" video. Hard to fathom how one-sided that was.

My fave was bj vs Diego. Just a massacre.

I also remember thinking rich franklin was such a badass when u just made Edwin dewees look like a child. That may have ended in first round tho Phone Post 3.0