whats the rarest ufc item to have?

"I would go apeshit for a battlecade extreme fighting 4 program or poster. "

I think I may have a Battlecade 4 poster in storage somewhere

I also have the UFC26 poster with Miletich on it

It isnt UFC but I got a few Pride posters and programs signed by Takada and Sakuraba.

There is a LONG story on how myself and Lou Chiappareli got it done--- let me say this--it is probably easier to get GW Bush autograph on a pride poster then Saku and Takada--

We thought it would be EASY--after all we were backstage @ Pride,at all the rules meetings,weigh ins,interviews-- it wasnt.

But we got it done. Best part about it was we didnt keep any of them.We gave them to people that really wanted them!

jonO and roughimages please email me. im interested in your items. i have questions and more. jeremy

jnlcouball@hotmail.com

Arias and Cam, if you guys can't work it out or only want certain items, I am always in the market for stuff.

Anyone with items that they can part with, please email me at @ welldone @ cox.net

Make sure to take out the spaces :)

BTW, I also have a small stash of the rare MARS
posters (about 5 or so). . . . Renzo and Oleg . . .
anyone interested in buying one make an offer . . .

cagefighter@earthlink.net

I'm interested in them. My email is above

Thanks

eveyone is trying to get in on my territory!

my email is ariasg@clam.rutgers.edu...

if anyone is selling stuff...email me...

Arias

i need stubs too...

Arias,

Im not selling but I have a little package that I can finally ship to you, because Im of this whole week.Be sure to re-send your address.

TheDropper@yahoo.com

will do Mike thanx...

Arias

[img src="copy they url here"]

I am wearing Harold Horward's wife beater.

I once was allowed to hold Joe Son's jockstrap. It was dented and the forensics matched up with Keith Hackney....

Not so much UFC but a ton of Japanese stuff. I have about 12 different Pride programs, photos with Enson, Igor, Ricco, Kerr, Inoki, Yvel, Royce etc. a signed Igor shirt, Enson's gloves he used for his New Japan debut, a ton of signed pics, a Dynamite Sak vs. Cro Cop and Royce vs. Yoshida shirt still in wrap, about 10 Pride posters, Pride calender, a ton of japanese mma magazines for the past few years, tons of figures such as silvs, takada, rickson, saku, fujita, funaki etc. an Enson Inoue Yamato Damashii gi, Enson's book and hard to find documentary, over 300 fight tapes, Pride game I worked on, boxes of both Igor and Saku cookies, ticket stubs for Pride 9 and 10 (3rd row center), UFC stubs, Pride 10 after party pass, towels from a few fighters gyms such as Purebred Takada dojo and Fujita's soul towel, a ton of shirts from events and training gyms from US and Japan, a bunch of rare Enson photos from his fights and before and after pics including a post igor hospital photo.

oh ya also have the official magazine for Pride 1. It has Rickson and Takada on the cover. It is a preview/program type book from Japan. Maybe that is the rarest thing I have when I think about it.

The rarest UFC item to have, is ALL fights from UFC 1 and UFC2..........

Those were 16 man tournaments!!!

NOT 8 man tournaments............

Somebody has them, because each and every one of us, have seen a little small clip (usually 3 or 4 seconds)
one UFC PPV events, in their promos and stuff..........

ttt

UFC 28 on videotape

it was a shirt....a tank top i think....

it was on ebay if I remember correctly