whats the rarest ufc item to have?

I have a flyer Katella Travel sent out for one of the first UFCs (one or two?).

UFC 1 was an eight man. Can't believe I've been following this sport long enough for people to hve forgotten that, or have come after. . .

CC

UFC 1 was only an 8 man tourney, not a 16 man tourney. UFC 2 was the only 16 man tourney.

Here is a list of all that I have. It's for sale as a package deal only. I already have a few offers on the table so if you want it email me an offer.

?1.) MARS program (great condition) autographed by Mark Coleman (didn't
fight at event but was in
the audience... This was right after he won UFC 10 and 11 and he
was at his peak.) The program
also still has the insert with last minute card changes on it.

2.) Programs (all in great condition) UFC 3, UFC 9 (got 2 of these),
UFC 10 (autographed by Severn), UFC 11,
Ultimate Ultimate '95, Ultimate Ultimate '96

3.) The first flyer advertising UFC Fightline (circa UFC 5 or 6)and my Katella Travel info packet from UFC 3 that contains a sheet with event info, directions to venue from hotel, etc. and the flyer for the UFC 3 after fight cocktail party. This is cool stuff!!

4.) Ticket stubs- UFC 3, UFC 10, UFC 11, Ultimate Ultimate '96 (got 2
of these), MARS (autographed by
Joe Moreira), WEF 8

5.) UFC 5 fighter application. Faxed on 5 or 6 pages on a W.O.W. letterhead. Contains disclaimer, rules, bio sheet, etc...

6.) I also have the one shot "Martial Arta Legends Presents The UFC" magazine that came out after UFC2. It's in a box of magazines and I have to go dig it out. Also have a few of the early UFCs (maybe 2-7) still in the plastic shrinkwrap.

email me any offers... lugaldamhara@mindspring.com

Peace-
Cam

Art Jimmerson's boxing glove. Autographed.

I've got an autograph from Jeremy Horn that thanks me for making him a winner... cough, cough(in the UFC video game, of course)

hahaha

"Folks, we're missing the rarest item: WHO HAS THAT TOWEL THAT LINDLAND MADE AND BARONI SPIT ON? I want to buy that."

"it was a shirt....a tank top i think....
it was on ebay if I remember correctly"

Yes it was, and I have it. It is a tank and it says I just got beat up by the hillbilly. Matt autographed it. It took him a long time to send it out, so he also sent a shirt and a note that said "Sorry it took so long, enjoy it!"

I think I only paid $50 or under for it. I saw it with 10 mins to go and put in a bid and did not think I would win. So ya you can have it for $10,000. I need to pay off student loans! I have that bad boy framed. I need a picture of the weighins to go with it though.

JKING -
I should have a few, I can check for you when I get back to Vegas. If I have any of Matt, you're more than welcome to them.

Bumscum,

That would be great!!

Send me an email,

kingin76@yahoo.com

i got a enson inoue shirt that egan gave me for cristmas. and
a few grappling unlimited shirts and gi's. and a signed
autograph picture from royce.

Orion has a great stash! Hope to make it mine.

Yumaslim- poster not for sale...sorry

DLfromCanada,

I seen an ad somewhere of the Superfight Belt from UFC 5 between Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock.The fight was ruled a draw so the belt was never given away.The starting bid was 3,000. :-(

great thread....

i want ticket stubs!

Had a UFC 24 stub and tried to laminate it and it went bad. :(

stinkin,

I went to kinkos to laminate all my stubs, thankfully the guy told me that the paper the stubs are made of cant withstand the heat...

Arias

LOL! I sat front row which sucks at UFC 24 so the stub was a better one.

up