When Chael Loses

I pray he just disappears.

Hopefully he never fights again so none of us will have to hear his overblown hyperbole.

The Mouth - I pray he just disappears.

The Mouth you absolutely suck.

I'm uppin the stakes.

If Chael loses, he will leave the division. If he wins, you will leave the ug, forever

I think he will retire and do broadcasting.

He'll talk his way into another huge fight/title fight.

This clown (and how the UFC gives into his whining) takes all credibility out of the sport.

Kick Boxe -

I'm uppin the stakes.

If Chael loses, he will leave the division. If he wins, you will leave the ug, forever

Nice Phone Post 3.0

Kick Boxe -

I'm uppin the stakes.

So you'll both have to head to the OG? Phone Post 3.0

Ur all too serious. He's a fucking genius. He is joking around just lighten up. Phone Post

He is going to the WWE. He will have a mix between the Mr. Perfect/Kurt Angle heel persona.

cecils_pupils - Hopefully he never fights again so none of us will have to hear his overblown hyperbole.

This.

I thought the Chael era ended last July when Anderson killed him in the rematch.  Yet somehow Dana & co. managed to extend his life 9 more months by giving him a title shot after that embarrassing loss.

Kick Boxe -

I'm uppin the stakes.

You've earned yourself a VU from me, sir. Phone Post 3.0

Osiris_431 -
Kick Boxe -

I'm uppin the stakes.

You've earned yourself a VU from me, sir. Phone Post 3.0
Or ma'am. Whatever you are. Phone Post 3.0

Kick Boxe -

I'm uppin the stakes.

Badass Phone Post 3.0

Never gonna pay Taxes - 
Kick Boxe -

I'm uppin the stakes.

Vote this man up Phone Post 3.0

Is Kick Boxe betting without risking anything personally or am I reading this wrong?

Maybe you should offer to leave the UG forever if Chael loses?

wheeels - He'll talk his way into another huge fight/title fight.

This clown (and how the UFC gives into his whining) takes all credibility out of the sport.

When did Chael ever whine? He earned both of his title shots against Anderson and Dana gave Chael the shot on Saturday because he was the only guy who agreed to fight Jones on short notice last summer. Sounds legitimate to me. Phone Post

Smellde Gluve -
Never gonna pay Taxes - 
Kick Boxe -

I'm uppin the stakes.

Vote this man up Phone Post 3.0

Is Kick Boxe betting without risking anything personally or am I reading this wrong?

Maybe you should offer to leave the UG forever if Chael loses?

it's a play on Chaels post fight speech after bisping, im not betting shit nor want mouth to leave Phone Post

Kick Boxe -

I'm uppin the stakes.

Voted up sir Phone Post 3.0

Chael is a genius who has made a fortune with his mouth and work ethic. He will retire and should be hof purely on his bringing the ufc to another level marketing wise Phone Post

this thread is not good natured

look! above in the sky! there is a flock of seagulls overhead!