When did Trolling become the Norm?

Daniel Carver - The word "troll" means less than nothing on this site. Anyone s=who doesn't agree with the group consensus at the moment is considered a "troll."

stfu troll.

Just kidding I love your battery-in-a-fat-fold thread.

Daniel Carver - The word "troll" means less than nothing on this site. Anyone s=who doesn't agree with the group consensus at the moment is considered a "troll."

This! Phone Post

Troll is supposed to be anyone who makes inflammatory comments that are meant just to incite rage and anger.

Not just someone that disagrees with you that Fedor is the greatest fighter ever, or likes Dana White, or whatever the difference in opinion might be.

I agree, the term Troll gets thrown around way too much.

All you have to do is look at them and see most are tro11s and 12ers with under a 1,000 posts. Simply placing a 1,000 post minimum will drastically reduce the tro11 threads that push REAL CONTENT down and make it hard to find.

There are a few that have more than 1,000 and their trolling is obvious, but for some reason allowed. MarcusRenatoBlackBelt, Deus Ex, SuperChalo, Narly Persian Dude, etc. 

EpicConfessions - 
Haulport - 
EpicConfessions - 
Haulport - 
EpicConfessions - MMA has always been the laid back have fun forum.

Sherdog is for the super duper cerial discussion, you might want to check it out.

Who the FUCK are you......?

Someone from the internet, and you?

Go get some sloppy 2nds from your hooker GF.......

(I'm sure you're making all that dogshit up though)

Those are from anonymous users, not me. They don't even send them to me, they just post them. Why are we even fighting, I like you.

Just busting balls.

troll pron needs to happen.

ausgepicht - All you have to do is look at them and see most are tro11s and 12ers with under a 1,000 posts. Simply placing a 1,000 post minimum will drastically reduce the tro11 threads that push REAL CONTENT down and make it hard to find.

There are a few that have more than 1,000 and their trolling is obvious, but for some reason allowed. MarcusRenatoBlackBelt, Deus Ex, SuperChalo, Narly Persian Dude, etc. 

Exactly.

Cyril Jeff -  

vote down system really does work, I encourage you to use it and PM a Mod when you see someone violating the TOS.

going to miss DamnSevern.

Then ban this fucking guy: DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat

www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm Send Private Message

^^That's the kind of stuff I'm referring too.

There was just a "Hey Ronda" thread that was so bad i think it got removed already.

This place will never be cleaned. Leave, troll, or accept.

I learned this in 05'/06'.

Chimonos Revenge - Troll is supposed to be anyone who makes inflammatory comments that are meant just to incite rage and anger.

Not just someone that disagrees with you that Fedor is the greatest fighter ever, or likes Dana White, or whatever the difference in opinion might be.

I agree, the term Troll gets thrown around way too much.

Hmmm... "anyone who makes inflammatory comments that are meant just to incite rage and anger".

Care to explain what possible purpose, other than trolling, spamming my threads with hendo/bisping gifs has?

Yeah, you're a troll, by your own definition.

It's not a troll.

It's video evidence to counter your constant claims that bisping is supposed to be a world class striker.
I honestly haven't even posted one of those in a while.

Stop making crazy claims about bisping and I'll stop responding to them.

My favorite fighter is Matt hughes.
You can post all the gifs of gsp kicking his head off you like. Because it actually happened. Phone Post

Chimonos Revenge - 

It's not a troll.

It's video evidence to counter your constant claims that bisping is supposed to be a world class striker.

You can post all the gifs of gsp kicking his head off you like. Because it actually happened. Phone Post

Oh, because fighters never get caught? Everyone has a punchers chance. That fight in no way detracts from Bispings world class striking.

Anyway, this is off topic for the thread.

Frobenius - 
Chimonos Revenge - 

It's not a troll.

Oh, because fighters never get caught? Everyone has a punchers chance. That fight in no way detracts from Bispings world class striking.

Anyway, this is off topic for the thread.

Yes it is, but just one last snippet on this.

Those are always posted in response to someone else's ridiculous claims and tons of people used that as a response.

It used to be the common response to the UKTT trolling.

Doesnt really happen anymore.

Now, carry on.

One last last snippet - there has never been 'UKTT trolling', just passionate fans.

Proceed.

Doctor NPD - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Doctor NPD - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - It became the norm when everyone decided that superCalo is the greatest poster on the UG instead of an annoying troll that should have been banned years ago... Same with CRE and so many others.

Reap what you saw, frens.

superCalo IS the greatest poster on the UG. If you find him annoying, you are taking this forum much too seriously.

Says a troll who's pretending to be another poster. Mmkay. Game recognize game I guess.

By the way I can't stand the real NPD, he is super obnoxious... but at least he is not a troll. I'll take a forum full of NarlyPersianDudes over a forum full of superCalos and Doctor NPDs any day.

I still consider NPD a troll. Nobody can legitimately be that dumb/strange. And my SN is what it is because it used to piss NPD off before he blocked me. It was more of a joke because I was convinced that he and Doctor MMA were the same person.

No way, NPD is a reasonable guy, I never understand why people think he is a troll. Doctor MMA on the other hand is a prick of the highest order.

Haulport - 
Cyril Jeff -  

vote down system really does work, I encourage you to use it and PM a Mod when you see someone violating the TOS.

going to miss DamnSevern.

Then ban this fucking guy: DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat

www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm Send Private Message

Has to be at least some type of infraction. It's the bashing that was posted on another thread (he is OP)that he's done that is worth the ban on him. Neil was giving the link.

At the end of the day, look I said before it was proven (if U were blind) that Reem was on the juice. I said it about Sosa and McGuire (SP) too. I agree that you must trust your eyes. I also did not bat an eyelash when Sonnen came in at 17 to 1 (seeing his back during the 1st fight).

I just never felt there was that type of case against Shogun. To deny subjectivity here is kind of crazy though.

Chimonos Revenge - This is why we can't have nice things

lol

Need to make a hurt vagina board so all these people who get hurt reading text on the internet can go and cry together. Group cry please.

NarlyPersianDude - by the way, lol at the irony as half of the op's post on here are full on trollish.

oh my, some people

How do you figure?

Show me a troll post I have made on this thread.