When Is Matt Hamill Fighting?

When are we going to see him next?

half past a monkeys ass, a quarter to its balls

Why?

trying really hard not to say what I'm thinking

LOL...that's just wrong^^^^

I think they are still looking for a tomato can for him to beat up on a future ppv.

He's looked awful in all his performances.

He certainly has not looked good, not only his striking but he seems to gas early and struggle along in the later rounds.

Hamill vs. Red Schafer needs to happen.

Everybody came on here and said that if he faced a decent striker he would be KO'd. Then he fought Seth. Everybody here agreed that Seth was a decent striker and would KO Hammil. Seth never got anything off without being taken down.

I guess now Seth is a can or Seth is not a decent striker? Could it be that Hammil is not as bad as you BJJ nuthugers think he is?

he should be matched up with a good sub guy.

schafer, etc...

"half past a monkeys ass, a quarter to its balls" LMAO

I haven't talked to him in about a month, so I don't know when he is fighting. I do know he is training hard, doing alot of Muay Thai. I think his striking will be better next time out.

I'd still like to see him fight Bisping.

well seth is a good fighter and matt beat him he may have a weird style but it works...plus he may be dirty...but it is a fight so its fair game so in result he isnt that bad

I hope he gets matched up with Bisbing, but I am a cruel SOB

FYI...When the UFC first started talking to Sean Salmon, Sean asked to fight Hamill, he also asked to fight Bisping. The brains behind to UFC operation said "No way!" and "Hell no!" respectively...

^^^^^^^then they throw him at bad ass rashad sucks for him

"I think they are still looking for a tomato can for him to beat up on a future ppv."

They need to find a guy who sucks horribly on the ground. Like Kit Cope!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!