Where is Jeff Neal?

Whats up with this $5Footlong you speak of? I wanna get the joke and not a footlong salami...

And is this Jeff Neal like Waldo?

Yeah, I didn't get the joke either. When we stopped for gas on our way to the Monson seminar I bought a sandwich from Subway. And thats what I had to listen too all the way there.

Seems it didn't fit in to Mike's diet plan. But come to think of it... No I won't!

I don't know who mfd146 is and I've never heard of Mike C; however, Mike C sounds like he has the IQ of a tangerine and has some maturity issues. mfd, why don't you just ignore him?

Thanks Jasonbaldy... I think I'll take your advice.

I love tangerines, but u know what i love more........5......5....5.......$5 footlongsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know either of you from the other, but mike, you are coming off as a complete dickfor. Maybe have this conversation privately?

I love turtles

Interesting stuff,

But where is Jeff Neal?

What a lame fucking thread.

I saw 60 posts and figured it would be about Jeff Neal and Overtime. Nope.

Lets get some stuff straight.

This is about Jeff and his where-abouts and his WTF happened to Jeff at Over Time.

1. Everone talks shit about (fill in the blank)so I have some thick skin.Shit talk is shit talk,

2. I charge 69.50 for all class.(plus enrollment fee) If you want 1 class a month or 30 class' a month. If you want to take all kickboxing or BJJ..So I feel I charge what I am worth. This less than 6.00 per class just for BJJ. Less now cause I have opened another school in Bettendorf Iowa. 2.89 per class if you go 6 days a week. (Not bad if someone wants to get alot of mat time.)

If someone wants to shop for BJJ for the best cost, go for it. This would not be the 1st time and it wont be the last time. As they say Grass is always greener on the other side. Life is too short to be pissed all the time.

I have had students come and go and I never forget it. Does it burn my ass..yes do I think a little different about them yes... Its not like the old days of karate, not everyone is loyal as back then.

But I am loyal as a dog and this is why I picked Jeff as my BJJ coach and he would have to banish me from his team before I'd go looking for another camp.Then again this is me and my personality. But my roots are based from my karate days, yes im a karate Black Belt and proud of it Brown under Jeff's Flag

3. I am a tight ass Jew and save every dollar I earn, this is why I have worked my butt off to open 2 schools. The students are the reason I am IN BUSINESS. And I do this full time.. not a hobbie its all business to me.

4. And yes I like 5.00 foot longs cause I am a Jew and I feel its worth it.

5. Where is Jeff. I say lets get him here to the QCA for a seminar! Maybe Mike and MFD can buy me a 5 foot long as they hug and make up.

TT

1. I do owe u a $5 footlong. No arguments there.

2. I do love turtles

3. I do love tangerines

4. I do want to know what happened to Jeff Neal

5. I do want to body kick MFD146 when i see him

ttt for bringing Jeff in for a seminar real soon.

I have this from a 100 % honest person and he only speaks the truth and has nothing to gain by telling my this info.

He got pushed out of OVERTIME and they, being OVERTIME FUCKED UP. They should never of did this. Because of their SHADY SHIT I am now terminating my membership there and will go downtown or anywhere besides there.

Here is a person who built this to a great number in MMA and BJJ and gets shit on. Overtimes think they are doing a smart thing by doing this, all I have to say the bulldogs will be all over you and your shady ways will be exposed.

Guy

GuyFromNantucket - I have this from a 100 % honest person and he only speaks the truth and has nothing to gain by telling my this info.

He got pushed out of OVERTIME 

I heard something similar this morning. Sounds like a real crummy thing they did to him.

"So I feel I charge what I am worth. This less than 6.00 per class just for BJJ. Less now cause I have opened another school in Bettendorf Iowa. 2.89 per class if you go 6 days a week. (Not bad if someone wants to get alot of mat time.)"

Dude, that is WAAAAAAYYY too cheap, seriously!?!?! If you are a legit brown belt and people are attending your class 6 days a week for less than $10 per session (price of two beers, a movie ticket, a Starbucks and a muffin, etc.) they are getting WAY more than they deserve for that price! I am not one for gouging students by any means, but IMO you are definitely selling yourself short.

Also, running two BJJ programs (i.e., Carlson and Demian Maia) out of the same gym is silly, IMO. I was part of a gym recently that tried to do the same thing. The gym owner thought that it would work, being that one lineage was Gracie, the other was Fada, and that students would pick which one they liked best. Unfortunately, he didn't realize that no one but BJJ nerds know the difference and all he was doing was creating a shitstorm under his own roof. Good times.

JRockwell Thanks for your input, being in the Midwest(iowa quad cities) there is only so much I can charge.

Most people have only about 3 hrs of class time. They have the option to train 6 days a week if they want to.

Also I am a real deal Brown under Jeff Neal Carlson Gracie Team, I know I am not the best in the world but people dont get rank with out putting in their time on the mats. You and I know this.

People will price shop of the best value for their money, when I get my black belt I will price adjust my memberships a some what. But it will be some time till I see Black Belt level. Just got Brown in April so it will be some time.lol

Just for the record I only fly the Jeff Neal Carlson Gracie flag. NOT any other BJJ branch.

Thanks
TT

SASQUATCH OPEN - Just for the record I only fly the Jeff Neal Carlson Gracie flag.

Not true. Travis has been known to fly the rainbow flag from time to time.

Respect, bro, you sound like you are doing it right.

I have trained with Jeff Neal for 8 years....he will be back

....and, yes, Mike C. heel hooks are gay