where is John Dixson from

You gotta watch John. I was ref in his last boxing match, beginning of the second he shoved me and beginning of the third he punched at me. Truely a dirty fighter tryin to blind the ref so he can throw low blows and headbutts. All jokes aside, Dixon is a super cool guy.

John dixon
The school is on government street in Ocean springs MS
You can send any Email to Demon@subfighter.com and I will give it to him... I dont want to post his personal phone number on the forum.. Im sure you understand
Frederick...

Gator Man, just e-mail Phfantasm. Then he will return the e-mail to you with John's number. You dont have to tell him what it's about. Just send the e-mail, so he can reply with John's number in it.

TTT

ttt

ttt

TtT

Bone,where are those pics, SUCKA.

ttt

ttt for Big John. One of the FFC refs and a world class fighter to boot. Look for John to compete in the next KINGS show to be announced soon, as we look to do a heavyweight tournament for the follow-up to the last show. More details to follow.

Rob Braniff

www.ffc.tv

t
t
t

TTT The Kings show was great. When yall doin a 145 Tourny. Id be glad to get beat down in front of people.

ttt

TtT

ttt

ttt

TtT

I still gotta get out there and train with them one day. Can you tell one of them to post their training days, and times.

big john call joe

ttt