Where is Sam Pai Kempo?

Strikeback was the real deal!

i was wondering this the other day.

The rumors of my demise (and trolling ability) have once again been greatly exaggerated. 

Thanks to all my friends for the support and funny comments.  You guys still crack me up.  My wife, 2 kids and work have been taking up most of my time lately.  I've also been singing and playing harmonica in a couple of Blues Bands.  I'm 56 years old and weighing in at just under 200 lbs. these days.  I'm still working out and playing with knives.  As always I roll in a very relaxed and confident, but highly alert state of "Code Yellow". 

I'll have to dream up a "Are You Prepared" thread soon.

Gary Hughes, President Team SICKO!!(TM) 

^^

AWESOME

ttt for Gary Hughes!

TTT

SAM PAI!!!!!!!!!!

I often felt that Gary Hughes presented some of the most well thought out and important views & tactics in the realm of martial arts self defense.  A very important matter even though most people couldn't grasp the concepts and would try to clown.

This board is sorely diminished without him.

breathes a still-somewhat-tense sigh of alert relief

Glad to see Sam Pai back.  He's one of the most entertaining posters on here.

I would like to make a Sam Pai tribute t-shirt maybe ... something that explains the rules of readiness?

I was in code orange all day one day last fall.  But it was because I was dressed as a pumpkin for halloween.

I'd buy one Quik.

The UG needs more of SPK!

I'd buy that shirt in a heartbeat

Maybe a shirt with the alert levels/color codes.

sheesh I miss him too.....

You guys help me out on it, and if Sam Pai gives his blessing, I will honor his UG legacy with a t-shirt.

I'll ask him for some input.

"I often felt that Gary Hughes presented some of the most well thought out and important views & tactics in the realm of martial arts self defense. A very important matter even though most people couldn't grasp the concepts and would try to clown"

agreed