where's hellby hansen? retired?

hellboy Jaochim. anyone seen him lately?<br />i miss his bouts. if he's still in shape it would be good to see him against mayweather vale tudo rules.

Good question

shelby hansen! Phone Post

fought in shootboxing last month

from october

Tom O'BJPenn=Legend - 

lol! droptop GT 500 hansen ftw you roiding spellchecker

I would love to see him in the UFC. But last time I read interview somewhere he said that he doesnt want/care about the ufc. If anyone has more information why it would be nice. One of my favorite Pride lw fighters. 

^^^ shouldnt you be out tag teaming Shaq with fellow spellchecker jason whitlock?

would like to see him in OneFC

jar of flies - would like to see him in OneFC

+1

thanks Damn

He hates the UFC and will gladly bury his career to prove it.

I don't think Zuffa made him any offers since the purchase of Pride, so that's not all on Hansen. I remember Dana said he was pretty uninterested even shortly after Hansen won the Dream GP, so I don't think we'll see him in the UFC ever even if I would love too. If anyone comes to fight every time it's Hellboy.

Here's an interesting fact for you... Hellboy Hansen > Dana White.

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 

It's like being a really good comedian and refusing to do an hbo deal/special or being a great footballer who won't sign with the NFL. Sucks. Phone Post

but a lot more like having balls and honor.

My coach was offered a fight with him in a month or so over in Japan but he broke his ankle in his last fight so he could not accept it,

all i know

which is not much when i see it written down

but i guess that means he has not retired

bhealthy - 
Tom O'BJPenn=Legend - 

lol! droptop GT 500 hansen ftw you roiding spellchecker

lol I always wondered about his lesser-known cousin, Elleby Hansen.

orcus -

He hates the UFC and will gladly bury his career to prove it.

Showed them! Phone Post

I think may get wressle fucked by a mid carder honestly. His best days are behind him

But it would be great to see him ok somebody in the octagon Phone Post

Ko. Fucking autocorrect Phone Post