Where's Rara been?

MoreThanUFC - Lol as Miss Nobody siging autographs. This is just pathetic. I love how this attention getter loves it. She reminds me of Paris Hilton. No talent at anything, yet celebrity for looks and really nothing more. What has this chick DONE? It's just so pathetic what the spectacle of our sport has become with the leeches making a buck.

I'm sorry you feel that way. If brining the MMA industry together and getting over 15,000 MMA fans under one roof for IMMAE isn't enough for you then I'm sorry...

DonkeyPunch530 - Master Daniel Son she said she was the Queen, there was a thread to prove it, use your blue name and do your research Son!

ps I love that RARA article, and she once gave me a chubby just from a hug...

If your talking about the thread with the poll of Queen of the UG I already saw it and Momita was voted queen last time I checked...

But that doesn't matter anyway!

Momita was the queen of the UG years ago nobody can take that away from her.

(no offence to Rara she is good people)

Momita cannot be over thrown!

Master Shredder -  Lets get this straight everybody.

Rara is good people but Momita is queen of the UG always has been always will be!

Now STFU with this Rara is queen of the UG bullshit!

alright bro, you got it. whoever you want to be queen is queen. last thing we need is the geeksquad forming another trenchcoat mafia over this and gunning kids down when high school starts next week.

MissRARA,

Have the Immae in Chicago!!!

jzepp - MissRARA,

Have the Immae in Chicago!!!

I'd love to have IMMAE in Chicago... in due time. :)

Right now it's way to far. How many people showed up?

jzepp - Right now it's way to far. How many people showed up?

At our event last week we had over 15,000 people attend IMMAE. :)

Is that better than before?

how much did you give to charity?

I seen all the pics on www.combatlifestyle.com I wish I could of been there, Any fans dream event!!!

gorgesjorj - 

Rara is good people but Momita is queen of the UG always has been always will be!

alright bro, you got it. whoever you want to be queen is queen. last thing we need is the geeksquad forming another trenchcoat mafia over this and gunning kids down when high school starts next week.
Yea thats right!

Dont fuck with the UG mafia!

Bitches!

Kr0ndogg -  how much did you give to charity?

crickets

tikmovado - 
gorgesjorj - 

FUCK YOU gorgesjorj  you dumb fuck...I hope your kid is the first to get shot...

It is not such a funny joke now is it dick nose!/o:p

/o:p

Next time you TRY to be funny, don’t!

Exactly! why would you even joke about shit like that! Gorgesjorj?

Your pathetic!

MissRARA - 
brave05 - RaRa, thanks for letting me take a pic with you Saturday night, your even more beautiful in person.

Awwwwwww thank you! I really appreciate it. You're gonna have to send me the picture!... unless it was taken on Tracy's camera. :)

Where can i email the pic too?

MissRARA - 
brave05 - RaRa, thanks for letting me take a pic with you Saturday night, your even more beautiful in person.

Awwwwwww thank you! I really appreciate it. You're gonna have to send me the picture!... unless it was taken on Tracy's camera. :)

Where can i email the pic too?

ttt

Kr0ndogg -
Kr0ndogg - how much did you give to charity?

crickets

A generous amount. If you'd like full details you can email me at missrara@immae.tv. Thanks! :)

The IMMAE sounds like a good idea to me, there is something similar in the UK each year. Probably requires a lot of hard work to organise such an event - imagine it's really quite stressful. Don't think Paris Hilton would manage something like that, lol.

If someone asks you for a photo or autograph then that is all the justification you need to do so. Would be rude to turn those kids away. I don't see why it caused such a backlash.

MoreThanUFC -  Lol as Miss Nobody siging autographs.  This is just pathetic.  I love how this attention getter loves it.  She reminds me of Paris Hilton.  No talent at anything, yet celebrity for looks and really nothing more.  What has this chick DONE?  It's just so pathetic what the spectacle of our sport has become with the leeches making a buck.

The question is not "what has Rara done", which is well documented. 

The real question is what have YOU done besides bitch, whine and moan?

MoreThanUFC -  Lol as Miss Nobody siging autographs.  This is just pathetic.  I love how this attention getter loves it.  She reminds me of Paris Hilton.  No talent at anything, yet celebrity for looks and really nothing more.  What has this chick DONE?  It's just so pathetic what the spectacle of our sport has become with the leeches making a buck.

Who the fuck it THIS dude?

MorethanUFC, what the fuck have YOU done to contribute to the sport?

Did you happen to attend the IMMAE???

I did, and it was amazing!!!

Perhaps if you would like to see how much she means to this sport, and the fans you should attend next year's IMMAE.

As far as this year, how about you shut the fuck up with your insults.