Where's Rara been?

TTT for the Chicago idea, give the midwest and east coast a little bit of love.

Glad to see RaRa is back rolling with the punches... Now that you outlasted that, i'm impressed. I'd like an autograph!

No, not really. A handshake, definitely.

Uh-oh,looks like the beginning of another epic thread.

Fairly independent point of view, but really, what have you done to warrant your "celebrity status" Miss Ra Ra?

Personally i think you have jumped on the coat tails of a lot of other peoples hard work and are enjoying yourself, which i dont have an issue with. A little bit of self importance goes a long way.

Hey, i only wish i had a half decent body which i could flash a little to grab some attention. You use what you got right!!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=1295437

" JoeSonDo just switched over to Adrenaline!! Yeah! "

Posted: 6/14/08 11:53 PM Member Since: 6/13/07

' Wow, Elite straight to Adrenaline! Fucking cool. '

Do yo' thang, Rara! Heard IMMAE was successful. Over 15,000 people? Not bad at all.

BillyRayChubbs, Congrats on your gold medal, man. I saw the pics on another thread.

15,000 sounds like a great turn out.

Is that a lot more than you guys expected, or about on track?

15,000 sounds like a great turn out.

MissRARA - 
DonkeyPunch530 - RARA how was the lineup on the Autograph signing?

I would have gone just to suckle those milk pillows...

I didn't sign at all on Saturday because I was running around everywhere and on Sunday towards the end of IMMAE I signed for about 30 minutes still running around everywhere. A couple of UGers came up for a photo but the best part was the little boys who wanted photos and autographs with Drea and I, too shy to take pictures thinking we're some celebrities because they see our photo on the Fight Chix banners... it was cute... way cute! :)

Those little boys are the people on here who chat with you!

J Macc 01 - 15,000 sounds like a great turn out.

Yeah, that's way more than we expected. We were expecting 10,000 people. We are already planning for the next IMMAE. :)

"" JoeSonDo just switched over to Adrenaline!! Yeah! ""

No such person.Joe Son created "Josondo" 

Cool. congrats.

you guys coming to the bay at all?

There are soooo many places I want to take IMMAE... Chicago, Florida, Vegas for sure, the Bay, and this list goes on. I know in due time we will be able to cater to MMA fans all across the nation... my long term goal.

sweet. well, I'll keep an eye out for when it hits the bay.