Whittaker vs. Aliskerov On ABC - 6/22

Looks like this will be the 8th time Kelvin has either gone back and forth between WW and MW or missed weight and had a catchweight fight.

He has missed weight and done catch 3x at WW. Sure he has more losses at MW but he only has four WW wins because in 11 years in the UFC because he can’t make the fucking weight.

Give it up man, you can’t make the weight. I’m surprised UFC is letting him still try again and again.

3 Likes

I don’t believe Gastelum.

2 Likes

Was Aliskerov in a training camp before this? Will the super short notice effect his performance?

Again, with this fatty?

Sheesh.

2 Likes

I think he was scheduled for a fight the following week?

3 Likes

@HARLEM

This is the first card im going to be able to watch live since my kid was born and it would be nice to watch it without buckys non-stop drug addict islamophobic bullshit.

Can you freeze him for the weekend? His track record is enough for a pre -emptive strike

2 Likes

There is this wonderful thing called an ignore button that removes all of his posts from your view. Let’s start there.

I don’t like to do preemptive freezes because there are plenty of people who are prone to going off unhinged….

4 Likes

Your lack of self-awareness is showing.

4 Likes

EARLY START Tomorrow

1 Like

I’m flying to the south of France tomorrow but I’m getting there in time to watch the fight…

I’m sorry if I have offended you with any comments I’ve made here, but we all have thick skin and are adults.

Please don’t take any of my comments seriously, it’s mostly banter.

:fist_right:t3::fist_left:t3:

For u guys, main card starts at 9pm for me

sub

1 Like

I like Saudi Arabia, No women’s fights. I guess they didn’t want to wear the burkas out to the cage.

1 Like

They did have women fight on the PFL card out there