Who are the paid schills here?

earlier this week someone accused me of being a schill.

I thought that was funny.  Now back to my "before may of 2006, ufc used to cost $34.99" thread  lol

not trying to get caught up in the debate above, but i just want to say that time traveling 12er is a solid poster and when he is treated with respect he reacts accordingly.

I'd like to get paid to be controlled opposition. Ill trash Zuffas decisions on every thread and rep Bellator to the fullest. Secretly however, my post's will have encoded in them an esoteric message convincing readers that Zuffa is MMA and watching anything else is silly. Phone Post

So if someone disagrees with you they clearly must have been paid to do so?

LMAO at the egos on the UG

How do I apply to be a paid schill? Phone Post 3.0

GSP54, or whatever his name is, is one of them. He was formerly known as ECWCOCK.

In Phone Post 3.0

cindy?

cindy.

Is there a such thing as a FREE SCHILL?

MMALogic is not a Zuffa employee, but is rather a paid consultant for Zuffa. He has been for years. Search several websites' history and you will see him posting the same drivel.

He indeed has inside knowledge.

I didn't read the thread, but is no one going to post the UFC emails about flooding the UG with people paid to post about how awesome the UFC is?

I pay to post on here. Phone Post 3.0

PR - I didn't read the thread, but is no one going to post the UFC emails about flooding the UG with people paid to post about how awesome the UFC is?

Funny, I actually skimmed the whole thread looking for mentions of this. I remember that shit too.

ViciousCesar -
PR - I didn't read the thread, but is no one going to post the UFC emails about flooding the UG with people paid to post about how awesome the UFC is?

Funny, I actually skimmed the whole thread looking for mentions of this. I remember that shit too.
That would be a fun read , how long ago was it ? Phone Post 3.0

crossfire - 
ViciousCesar -

That would be a fun read , how long ago was it ? Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't know where to look. But if you have the time to do all the research here's a starting point...

http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1876286&page=6

Ok, so this isn't cut and dry evidence of Zuffa paying for what are being considered 'shills'. What it does prove show that they use 'viral marketing companies' to spam boards with Zuffa propaganda while posing as 'fans'.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1351/zuffashillsleaked.jpg

ViciousCesar - Ok, so this isn't cut and dry evidence of Zuffa paying for what are being considered 'shills'. What it does prove show that they use 'viral marketing companies' to spam boards with Zuffa propaganda while posing as 'fans'.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1351/zuffashillsleaked.jpg

Someone should start an mma wikileaks site Phone Post 3.0

EddieBravo - Who are confirmed schills on this forum? I'm not talking about random trolls who have a personal agenda. I'm talking about paid schills. Are there any that yalls know of for sure? Any evidence?

Paid schills are huge in the conspiracy theory community. They are not too hard to spot. They flood the comments on youtube vids. They talk about science and facts all the time yet the only science and facts they post are from govt scientific agencies.

I used to work for a small mma show that had paid schills on here talking about how great the show was and how much better it was than the UFC, it was embarrassing. Needless to say that show doesn't exist anymore.

I wonder if they're still here? :-) Phone Post 3.0

I dunno about schills on this board, but to think the government hires scientists or other people to comment on conspiracy theory forums is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - 
Bearded Collie Herds Orca - 
EddieBravo - Who are confirmed schills on this forum? I'm not talking about random trolls who have a personal agenda. I'm talking about paid schills. Are there any that yalls know of for sure? Any evidence?

Paid schills are huge in the conspiracy theory community. They are not too hard to spot. They flood the comments on youtube vids. They talk about science and facts all the time yet the only science and facts they post are from govt scientific agencies.

I used to work for a small mma show that had paid schills on here talking about how great the show was and how much better it was than the UFC, it was embarrassing. Needless to say that show doesn't exist anymore.

I wonder if they're still here? :-) Phone Post 3.0

I dunno about schills on this board, but to think the government hires scientists or other people to comment on conspiracy theory forums is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

you must still be in high school! trust the govt they always tell the truth and are there to help and benefit you. LOL I couldnt even type that without LOL.

I'm 1 year out from my PhD, I've worked in government science labs with high biohazard clearance as well as university ones. How about you, what experience do you bring to bear on this, besides your thousands of hours of JRE experience?

I'm obviously not saying the government is always transparent and truthful. But conspiracy heads think things run much more efficiently than they do, and they also fail to realize that almost ALL science is government funded. If it wasn't, it wouldn't get done...not basic science anyway.