Who are the paid schills here?

I know some bloggers in Asia squirming ;) Phone Post 3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_SNKKhOvn0
explain yourself op

How much can you make and where can I sign up?

6ULDV8 -

How much can you make and where can I sign up?

I watched a really good documentary on celebs being paid to tweet...

Great workout @fitnesscombany today!

Love me @tennisshoe.

Etc.

Some of the A listers were getting 2000$...even people that were reality shoe spinoffs were getting like 250-500$ a tweet.

The documentary created a fake power bracelet company and got them to tweet about it...then busted them best he could Phone Post 3.0

Wow. Who needs the NSA w so many willing to inform to Eddie? Phone Post 3.0

Didn't the IFL use to have a shill named Cindy something? Phone Post 3.0

Double

I love the way cranks think their bullshit is so important that they are worth paying others to troll them.

there are no paid shills, only trolls who enjoy upsetting cranks for free on their own dime because it is fun.

Lol@paid trolls, the stupid shit cranks come up with to trick themselves into thinking their nonsense is important, tell themselves they are onto something.  The modern version of the CIA is listening to my thoughts by channeling radio waves through my fillings so I wear this metal hat to disrupt their agenda.  Yeah, I'm that important, kind of a big deal and stuff.

I know who the paid trolls are, if you want to find out for yourself  then you'll have to make sure and buy the latest Alex Jones' DVD:  Paid Trolls of the Globalist Illuminati.  Only $19.95 right now on infowars.com!  And while you are there, prepare for the coming Globalist NWO takeover with a high quality Berkey Water Filter, multivitamin miracle supplements, a colon cleanser, gold bullion and the other products associated with the Rapture Ready fundi-freaks at the Genesis Communications Network as they wait for the Second Coming spawned by the NWO Globalist NWO antichrist.

Onward Christian Soldiers!

Nonlinear -

I love the way cranks think their bullshit is so important that they are worth paying others to troll them.

there are no paid shills, only trolls who enjoy upsetting cranks for free on their own dime because it is fun.

Lol@paid trolls, the stupid shit cranks come up with to trick themselves into thinking their nonsense is important, tell themselves they are onto something.  The modern version of the CIA is listening to my thoughts by channeling radio waves through my fillings so I wear this metal hat to disrupt their agenda.  Yeah, I'm that important, kind of a big deal and stuff.

Found one. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, it's true, Joe Rogan's bellicose buddy Alex Jones is the equivalent of a urine soaked street preacher rapping about the rapture on a street corner, "REPENT FOR THE END IS NEIGH!"

Jones just tailored the story and message so it appeals to cranks.  Second Coming = NWO, antichrist =globalist.  It was so funny when he started his myspace page and all these freaks came there posting numerology nonsense and hammering him about Jerusalem.

just kidding, I get 10 cents/word so it pays to babble.

Nope, just like everyone else I post on my own dime, sorry to burst your bubble.

It takes a special breed of narcissistic crank to honestly think there is a secret paid agenda/program targeting their ideas for trolling.  They must be unique snowflakes.

Nonlinear -

Yes, it's true, Joe Rogan's bellicose buddy Alex Jones is the equivalent of a urine soaked street preacher rapping about the rapture on a street corner, "REPENT FOR THE END IS NEIGH!"

Jones just tailored the story and message so it appeals to cranks.  Second Coming = NWO, antichrist =globalist.  It was so funny when he started his myspace page and all these freaks came there posting numerology nonsense and hammering him about Jerusalem.

just kidding, I get 10 cents/word so it pays to babble.

Do you have the documents? Phone Post 3.0

Alex Jones is a self-professed born-again Christian who works for a broadcasting company called Genesis Communications.  Are they just Phil Collins fans?

http://www.rsicc.org/Members/AlexJones/index.html

oh, wait, the was old Alex Jones, before his self-rebranding

Twelvers hav superior genetics - lol some of the dumb shills here back in the day would be telling people back then that smoking is actually good for you and Asbestos doesn't harm you because there is no scientific evidence to prove it. Anyone who disagrees with this is obviously some kind of crazy conspiracy theorist with severe emotional problems.

Mark my words and I guarantee 100% eventually evidence will come out that employees from Zuffa actively engaged in smear campaigns against their rivals and constantly propped up and defended the UFC on the underground posing as anonymous fans.

When this does come out (and mark my words it will no matter how long it takes) you find that Dana, Lorenzo and Frank were apparently 'unaware' that this was happening and it was done without their permission. It will turn out that apparently it was only a handful of employees who acted out of their own accord without permission and those fuckers will be named and shamed and probably fired.

You heard it here first. Save my comment and we will talk again when it comes out in the future.
That first paragraph describes a troll, not a schill Phone Post 3.0

And yes, I used a C because I'm just hardcore like dat. Phone Post 3.0

It's clear your genetics aren't up to par with the rest of us 12'ers. Phone Post 3.0

Damn it, you're right. Dem capitals... Phone Post 3.0

time traveling 12er - Bravo starting in on the SEO stuff now? Lol

I always wonder if all the guys that scream "shill" feel bad that they're basically doing the same thing but aren't getting paid for it. Because clearly only someone being paid would spend all their time on the internet arguing... except for them for some reason.

Lol @ the lack of logic this post ^^

Bravo pm me. Phone Post 3.0