Hypothetically, who at MFS can beat Tito?
1) Pat Miletich: Although he has the edge in skill & experience Pat M. is too old and worn out to take Tito, Tito via searing G & P in the 2nd or 3rd due to Pat's great defensive guard.
2) Jens Pulver: May have a chance via sprawl & brawl, but with the weight difference I feel Tito would be too much, Tito by punishing G & P from full mount in the 2nd.
3) Bobby Lawler: Lawler would keep this on the feet for about 1 minute before he ended up on his back eating elbows from Ortiz. Ortiz once again by brutal G & P in the 1st.
4)Jeremy Horn: This would look like Ortiz/Sinosic, but would probably go quicker as Sinosic beat Horn in the 1st when they met. Ortiz by vicious G & P.
5) Matt Hughes: Probably the only person at MFS who could give Tito a run for his money. This would be a close fight with Tito most likely winning a JD after a gruelling G & P fest.
6) Tim Sylvia: This fight would be similar to Mir/Silvia, with Sylvia going in overconfident, but Tito DOES have the ability to put Sylvia on his back. Tito's submission ability is underrated, and he would most likely submit Sylvia with an armbar from the mount or side choke.
In summary, I truly believe that MFS do not have a fighter who can beat Tito in the cage. If anyone feels they can refute that, feel free to post and provide evidence to back up your statements as I have.