WHO AT MFS CAN BEAT TITO???

Sylvia would easily, Horn would, and Lee Murray already did.

Not two different stories at all. Pat was calling Mikey out for wanting more money to come back. Mikey wanted more money for all the same reasons Pat does (family).

Whatever. I just thought it was funny if it is even an accurate quote.

Man there sure are a lot of ppl. out there talking shit...i'd like to see those same ppl show up at 16th street in Bettendorf and come in to our sparring at night w/ that same attitude.

LOL as i think about the internet shit talkers sparring w/ our guys! Most of em would probably leave in tears (literally). Limping all the way back to the car, that is after they threw up from getting hit in the body so much.

MC

Franklin (not part of Team MFS, but trains with Horn)

Horn

Tito mauled Matt Hughes in Abu Dhabi!Hughes thought he would handle Tito and got stuffed.Tito would maul MFS and he would have some trouble with Horn but not that much.Sylvia is a slower guy, I like him, but he is slow and Tito would take him down and work him over with elbows from either the guard or the mount.

Rich Franklin

LOL at Tito having any chance of beating Tim Sylvia.

"If Tito implememnts his game, he can beat ANYONE. Period. Sylvia included."

This is such a silly, generic statement. You can say it about anybody.

ttt

UFCbarbarian... "mauled????" Tito won in overtime on a disputed takedown... and hughes was fighting up 2 divisions... what a load of shit.

Tito ran off the mat the whole time... can't do that in a cage.

Franklin, Horn, Sylvia, Eilers... Hang on, shouldn't it be who could Tito beat at MFS?

Of course I think Matt could as well. Bulked up to 190-200lbs (which he could quite easily), he'd give Tito a fair shake, that's for sure.

Agreed.

"I think Matt could as well. Bulked up to 190-200lbs (which he could quite easily)"

Does MFS have a secret for bulking up?

:)

You said if he "implements his game" he can beat anybody. The point is that he could NOT "implement his game" against Tim Sylvia.

LMAO at 24 posts!!!

Uh, yeah Dude, whatever!!!

TTTito.