Who Could Arlovski Beat in the UFC?

Bobby Lupo - 

The only AA fight I'd want to see is against Cro Cop. Just because I've always wondered about that one. 

Schaub is going to clown him if a breeze from a vent in the arena doesn't cause a double KO.

I do believe that second line deserves a vote up lmao

Brockback Mountain - 
Bobby Lupo - His speed has been gone since Affliction. His aggression left after Sylvia knocked him out.

The only thing he's better at now is defensive striking. Phone Post 3.0

Says the guy still on alessio sakara cock.

Sakara is better at every aspect of boxing and far faster. A 215lb Sakara would Embarrass a 245lb Arlovski in a boxing match. It would look like a pro against a kid off the street. 

Bobby Lupo - 
Brockback Mountain - 
Bobby Lupo - His speed has been gone since Affliction. His aggression left after Sylvia knocked him out.

Sakara is better at every aspect of boxing and far faster. A 215lb Sakara would Embarrass a 245lb Arlovski in a boxing match. It would look like a pro against a kid off the street. 

Sakara had a career in the UFC because he had cool tattoos and didn't mind getting the crap kicked out of him...

BshMstr - 
Bobby Lupo - 
Brockback Mountain - 

Sakara had a career in the UFC because he had cool tattoos and didn't mind getting the crap kicked out of him...

He may not be the most well rounded MMA fighter, but nobody had better combination punches in the sport. His speed, accuracy and power when throwing combos is unmatched. 

I will admit that he had some of the worst gameplans ever and was chinny. He didn't need to plant his feet and brawl. He could out point anyone at 185 besides Silva on the feet if he fought like Bisping, but he fights like a gladiator and it's kill or be kill

Who was the president of the united states the last time Alessio Sakara looked impressive? Phone Post 3.0

Bossk - Who was the president of the united states the last time Alessio Sakara looked impressive? Phone Post 3.0

Silvio Berlusconi was Italian PM and The Obama was US president.

Who gave Weidman his hardest UFC fight? Sakara. Weidman says so himself. Fought Ando 2x and Sakara was tougher.

Bobby Lupo -
Bossk - Who was the president of the united states the last time Alessio Sakara looked impressive? Phone Post 3.0

Silvio Berlusconi was Italian PM and The Obama was US president.

Who gave Weidman his hardest UFC fight? Sakara. Weidman says so himself. Fought Ando 2x and Sakara was tougher.

The only thing impressive about that fight was Weidman taking it on like a weeks notice and whooping on Sakara. I guess we have different definitions of impressive. Phone Post 3.0

Dunno who he can beat but i want to see a rematch against Roy Nelson, without a crooked ref.

They reinforced his chin with tin durring thr surgery when they glued his jaw back together after the Anthony Johnson fight.

Sakara broke his foot in the first, until then Weidman couldnt take him down and he was eating body kicks sandwiches.

As one door closes, another opens.

Life goes on.

Mix6APlix -
Bobby Lupo -

The only AA fight I'd want to see is against Cro Cop. Just because I've always wondered about that one. 

Schaub is going to clown him if a breeze from a vent in the arena doesn't cause a double KO.

Near the top of the fights that should have happened but never did. Someday the Diaz brothers will recognize how badly they fucked up their respective careers. Phone Post 3.0
Holy non-sequitur! Phone Post 3.0

pidgey - Sakara broke his foot in the first, until then Weidman couldnt take him down and he was eating body kicks sandwiches.
*sangwiches Phone Post 3.0

pidgey - Sakara broke his foot in the first, until then Weidman couldnt take him down and he was eating body kicks sandwiches.

Alessio was stuffing Weidman's takedowns like manicotti until he got the broke foot. Lighting his face up like Dyker Heights at christmas (if you don't know, google that shit, it's mad classy)

time traveling 12er -

Lots of people thought Hunt was done too and considered him insane for turning down a payout and demanding a fight.  That's one of the great things about combat sports, anything can happen.  There's not one move or shot that will give a team an instant win in other sports.  (Aside from maybe quiddich.)  He's got heavy hands and was champion once upon a time.  I wouldn't count him out just yet. 

Exactly. I hope he does well. Regardless he does great things for the sport and has a solid fan base. Everyone needs to stop bitching and just enjoy the fireworks. He is technically 8-0 in past fights and everyone should love the guy. He soccer kicked big Timmy in the face....twice. Phone Post 3.0

pidgey - Dunno who he can beat but i want to see a rematch against Roy Nelson, without a crooked ref.
AA has never been subbed and my GOD the only danger he was in was being crushed by that Nelson belly. Lol @ that sub attempt ole Roy had going. Even the ref was all "just stop and get up, this is going no where" ...... Roy ko'd 6 seconds later. Lololol Phone Post 3.0