Who do you think won? Silva/Hunt?

Silva won. i knew it, Bas knew it, Randy knew it, the fans knew it, Silva knew it, but most of all Hunt knew it. The answer lies in the shocked look on his face. "

Nothing more needs to be said after this. This alone tells who actually won the fight, and if their is any argument stating by Prides judging system gave Hunt the win then I think we can clearly deduce prides judging system is fucked. Dazing your opponenet once or twice but being completely outclasses in takedowns, ground work, and control, while having a weight advantage AND a yellow card and still getting the win is rediculous.

This is validified by both fighters reaction in the ring INCLUDING HUNT, by the reactions of two of the most educated well respected fighters outside the ring, and a million fans. I said it once and I will say it again, I am no longer ordering or buying Pride. I am tired of a fuckalicious BS robbing that tarnishes a fighters legacy.

Hunt

Silva, given the weight difference, but that aside I can see why Hunt won based on standing, ground, and aggression, was more dominant standing, effective defense... and reversals on ground, and just as aggressive..Silva's strikes were off from his last performance

I gave silva a slim edge in two rounds based on takedowns and light GnP. factor in the weight disadvantage and the yellow card and it's hard to see hunt getting a majority decision. maybe a draw if you give hunt one round 10-8?

I thought hunt only scored one clean knockdown, correct?

"I thought hunt only scored one clean knockdown, correct?"

Correct.

trigg just explained why hunt won on mma weekly radio. bas is upcoming next to give his opinion