Who gives the BEST seminars?

I have only attended an Eddie Bravo seminar and he was a phenomenal instructor.  Very hands on show a lot but not so much that you are overwhelmed.

Going to a Demian Maia seminar next month and I have heard nothing but great things about that.  I am really looking forward to it.

John Danaher, Dave Camarillo, Marc Laimon, and Ryan Hall would all give great seminars.

The best strictly MMA seminar for me was Matt Hughes.

I have heard from multiple people Horn gives great seminars. I also went to a seminar with Olympic Silver Medalist Dennis Hall that was awesome.

The Rua Brothers

Babalu

Joe Lauzon

Pat Miletich puts on an incredible seminar.

tony robbins

tony robbins

Ive done seminars with many people. Tons of gracies and many big name mma guys. The thing i have noticed is that many people think that if the person is a big name fighter than he is a great teacher. Being a full time teacher myself and doing some seminars i can say it is hard to just teach seminars and please everyone. You only have few hours and different people want to learn different things. You can only show so much and have the people retain what you show. I think one thing to remember is less is more. Some times showing too much can be counterproductive. But in my experience my favorite seminars were done by rodrigo gracie and probably mayhem miller. And i actually didn't expect mayhems to be all that great. I liked rodrigo because he shows a little mma and a little jiu-jitsu. But mostly because i got to roll with him for a good 25 minutes total. I always think training is the best way to learn and rolling with someone of his caliber definatly makes you better. Mayhem had us drill moves over and over which can be a little boring but i really learned every move he showed and actually used them the next day in training and tapped a bunch of people with the moves he showed. I never did a seminar with eddie bravo but i did train at his school for a week many years ago. It was awesome. He really breaks down complicated moves so you can understand how to do them. And he and his students are pretty interesting people. Also got to meet joe rogan who is definatly legit. For people who think he is just an announcer who trains once in a while you are definatly wrong. He is a legit brown belt. Or black belt. Not sure if he has been promoted yet but if he did it's deserved. And i do have to say that i did have the privalege of taking a class under rickson gracie and went in expecting a not so good class. But still wanted to got because its rickson gracie. His teaching was excellent and he showed the littlest things that make such a huge difference. Really concentrated on hips and leverage. I might be biased because i do like jiu-jitsu so much but i have never seen someone who knows jiu-jitsu as well as him. But to tell you the truth some of the best classes i have been taught and some of the best seminars i have been to have been by people who are not well known. So that is my 2 cents. Now i will end what is by FAR the longest post i have ever made on this website in 4 years. Thanks for listening.

cmfc - The Rua Brothers

Babalu

Joe Lauzon

Joe is a good teacher and knows a ton of stuff from all areas of the game.

Marcos,
hey bud, as far as teaching or people attending for volume of participants?
I have hosted these at one of my schools or affiliates.

Dan Henderson does an excellent seminar throws, clinch work and ground, shows alot gets a good number of attendees.Going to host again.

Shogun alot of stand up some ground very fun seminar with excellent attendance.Had him twice!

Miguel Torres great stuff alot of moves goes over his style, had his twice good attendance, should be alot more now with his increasing popularity.

Robson Moura, great for gi!

Relson Gracie great for gi and insane stories and history awesome guy.

Daniel Moraes very technical strong style very good, not well known outside BJJ.

Marcello garcia awesome shows his game doesn't hold anything back. but again not well known outside BJJ

Marcos I have a couple more if you want to call me 863-934-1833

Thanks
Ross
Kellin

Frank Trigg.

I took a seminar from Jeff Glover about a year ago. It was awesome, he's a good teacher and really helped me get the material down. Additionally, there aren't a ton of people with his game, so it's a chance to learn something new(I didn't know anything about playing his half guard before the seminar, afterwards it became one of my main games)

joe's knowledge is very spread out. i like to think im pretty skilled and he shows me about 15 things every time i train with him. i steal something that i really like and then use it often.

Marcos, just emailed you info for Miguel. Same contact for Demian Maia too. 

Mayhem gives a great seminar... incorporates everything well for MMA.

Rob Kahn has a style unlike anyone I have seen... super aggressive attacking and has developed a lot of unique stuff.

We have had Eddie to our gym a few times and he showed a bunch of cool shit. 

Marcello Garcia really makes sure you get things down and shows little mini systems of his game.

Jeremy Horn is a veteran and showed a LOT of new angles on moves I had seen but hadn't thought about that way. 

Of all the seminars I been too, I got the most from Wander Braga.

Rob Kahn

Horn

Jenna Jameson.   Jenna also shows a LOT of new angles on moves I had seen but hadn't thought about that way.

Braulio Estima

Erik Paulson

Shaolin

All give shit hot seminars.